Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 52905 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:00 - Feb 1 with 3197 viewsRancid

Not sure we're strong enough yet to get all 3 points.1 - 1 draw for me.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:00 - Feb 1 with 3197 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:59 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

"We need to press higher up, keep them away from the 'launch zones'. With that in mind I'd rather Dyer and Routs play out wide in this one as they are both the best we have at pressing higher up"

Agree.

But their launch zone starts at their own goal line. The only safe place for the ball is in our possession.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 11:01]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:25 - Feb 1 with 3124 viewsLord_Bony

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 03:26 - Feb 1 by jackharris

And for all the moaners I will make the OP smaller before the match. As it's repeated on every page.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 3:52]

This

And this

West Aams biggest supporter discusses the ammmers and livurpool

[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 11:33]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:34 - Feb 1 with 3076 viewsexiledinenglandjack

David's prediction: Swansea are kind of my second team. You might not know this but I am half Welsh and my dad is from Swansea and I went to Swansea every year for my summer holidays which, despite that horrible scarring experience, made me quite like Swansea.
I also am very cross with West Ham for parking an enormous house at Stamford Bridge last week so I am going to hope Swansea win. They are quite good away too. 1-2

David baddiel is a closet fan, oh and as always has us down for a loss
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Feb 1 with 2947 viewsDr_Winston

SWANS: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Amat, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Routledge, Bony.

SWANS SUBS: Cornell, Rangel, Britton, Pozuelo, Lamah, Hernandez, Ngog

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:55 - Feb 1 with 2937 viewsmarchamjack

Is that quite a defensive team he's named?

Thank God Vasquez not even on bench (never thought I'd be pleased to see Ngog in place of anyone)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:55 - Feb 1 with 2931 viewsquiff

Taylor not in the squad due to his wife giving birth I presume?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:56 - Feb 1 with 2906 viewsshandyjack

not sure on Amat over Britton, purely in to help the long ball defense but we lose out on brittons dogged work rate and all round ability

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:59 - Feb 1 with 2870 viewsAnotherJohn

So Amat in the DM role until Canas returns? Yes, I know we have depth in every position.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:59 - Feb 1 with 2851 viewsTheFranchise

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:55 - Feb 1 by quiff

Taylor not in the squad due to his wife giving birth I presume?

Of course it is, he enjoys having a penis.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Feb 1 with 2851 viewsPintado

Pretty sure we will be crap 1st half and hopefully hold them at bay, then they will come out better in the 2 nd half. Carroll starting today, he is bound to score.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 2837 viewsBonjour

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 11:56 - Feb 1 by shandyjack

not sure on Amat over Britton, purely in to help the long ball defense but we lose out on brittons dogged work rate and all round ability

Big mistake imo. Amat will not and cannot anticipate midfield play like Leon does.

Be amazed if we win this with that team and the fact that Carroll always looks like a world beater against us.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:02 - Feb 1 with 2822 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:24]

I hate signatures

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:06 - Feb 1 with 2773 viewsraynor94

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:01 - Feb 1 by Bonjour

Big mistake imo. Amat will not and cannot anticipate midfield play like Leon does.

Be amazed if we win this with that team and the fact that Carroll always looks like a world beater against us.

Have to agree amazed Britton isn't playing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Feb 1 with 2729 viewsAl_Bundy

Looks like we are combating West Ham's strengths by not playing Rangel against Jarvis and Amat will give us more height defending set pieces.

Looks like we are setting up for draw but if we concede early we will be up against it without Rangel going forward to support Dyer. Britton is vital against players like Nolan and Noble which Amat will struggle with.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Feb 1 with 2421 viewsmikl0s

Anyone know what channel(s) will show the game? I finally have access to a bunch of pay TV channels from around the world :)

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:14 - Feb 1 with 2390 viewsJohnw102

3 of their back 4 over 30 and had a very hard 90 mins on Wednesday night, if we pass the ball round 1st half get them chasing they are going to be flat footed 2nd half when Wayne and Nathe can run at them then also the option of bringing on Ngog who is fast to finish it off. Optimistic 1 - 3

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Feb 1 with 2380 viewsShaky

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:06 - Feb 1 by raynor94

Have to agree amazed Britton isn't playing

First of all I think Amat is an excellent footballer.

Secondly I think it is eminently sensible to bring in some extra height to shore up against the aerial bombardment that is bound to come.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Feb 1 with 2376 viewsmalagajack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Feb 1 by mikl0s

Anyone know what channel(s) will show the game? I finally have access to a bunch of pay TV channels from around the world :)

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/821712/west-ham-united-vs-swansea-city/
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:16 - Feb 1 with 2358 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Feb 1 by Al_Bundy

Looks like we are combating West Ham's strengths by not playing Rangel against Jarvis and Amat will give us more height defending set pieces.

Looks like we are setting up for draw but if we concede early we will be up against it without Rangel going forward to support Dyer. Britton is vital against players like Nolan and Noble which Amat will struggle with.

Tailor made for Amat as DM today, glad he's playing.

Angel and Leon both looked off the pace and knackered against Fulham anyway.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 2322 viewsshandyjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:16 - Feb 1 by WarwickHunt

Tailor made for Amat as DM today, glad he's playing.

Angel and Leon both looked off the pace and knackered against Fulham anyway.

Leon was superb against Fulham

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 2316 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Feb 1 by Shaky

First of all I think Amat is an excellent footballer.

Secondly I think it is eminently sensible to bring in some extra height to shore up against the aerial bombardment that is bound to come.

Completely agree that he is an excellent footballer but LEON is the better option for that role.

Gutted Tiendalli's starting to be honest Nathan Dyer will have to put in 1 one hell of a shift today, Forest style.

Also POZ over JDG everytime for me.

Can't complain with the rest of the team, the bench looks decent.

Was hoping for 3 but would take a point right now.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 2315 viewsorion3016

David James just said we were having 2nd season syndrome ffs. Numpty

Be over there now after

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 2280 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 1 by shandyjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 2272 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 1 by shandyjack

In the second half. First he and JDG were our worst players. They both improved in the second half.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:22]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024