Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 52641 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1993 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

No it wasn't

Only because it wasn't given. Other than that IT WAS!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1993 viewslidojack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:21 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

COME ON LAUDRUP. *Touch wood* we don't concede again before half time, I can barely watch ...

But Carroll is winning everything in the air with Amat on the pitch, so why not bring on a player who has better positional sense in midfield and is more likely to pick up the runners?

*edit* quoted wrong person.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:25]
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1985 viewsquiff

Let's get to half time, the West Ham defence is painfully slow.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Feb 1 with 1965 viewsoldtownjack

Penalty for me. Didn't get anything on the ball.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Feb 1 with 1956 views_Kieran

COME ON JDG SCORE U CAAAANT

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Feb 1 with 1958 viewsJoeSoccerFan

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

No it wasn't

correct, not a penalty, no matter how much we wanted it.

We need to hold more possession to give our defense a break.

Subs can wait until HT - not 3, but perhaps 1.

Not going to push the panic button.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Feb 1 with 1932 views_Kieran

COME ON JONJO!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:26 - Feb 1 with 1927 viewsLiberty

So u saying we dont play Leon against tall teams?

He is the engine and lets play on the floor.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:26 - Feb 1 with 1923 viewsmikecph

Wilfried Bony is like The Hulk - if you make him angry he will score!
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:26 - Feb 1 with 1901 views_Kieran

ARRRRGH ASHHHH.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:27 - Feb 1 with 1874 viewsPhaedrus

jesus wept ash

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:28 - Feb 1 with 1796 views_Kieran

Unlucky Nath well played!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:28 - Feb 1 with 1797 viewsmikecph

Baah Mølby dissing ML on danish TV - don't like that :(
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 1726 viewsDrizzy

We're never going to be able to compete with Carroll in the air and we're adopting a tactic that we've used before today in containing him by suffocating his support so he can't lay it down to a teammate. Problem is we need a smart and spatially aware midfielder for that to work and one is sitting on the bench and the other is injured.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 1721 viewsSgorioFruit

Get leon rangel pozeulo on at half time

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 1708 views_Kieran

We need HT come on! Hold on!!!!!!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 1713 viewsDarran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:28 - Feb 1 by mikecph

Baah Mølby dissing ML on danish TV - don't like that :(

What the fat c*nt say?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 1712 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Feb 1 by Liberty

Why are Leon and Rangel on the bench, get them on and play psssing football.

Angel pulled up with a tight calf in training.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 1702 viewsRobRecordeFan

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:26 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

ARRRRGH ASHHHH.

Come Monday, please go see your gp and get a new prescription for whatever it is you have run out of.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:31 - Feb 1 with 1673 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 by SgorioFruit

Get leon rangel pozeulo on at half time

THIS

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:31 - Feb 1 with 1670 viewsSwanfan1

We are playing right into their hands, just as Fulham did against us.
we make the challenges on them so they can get more set pieces. we are not playing our own game.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:31 - Feb 1 with 1650 viewsjackportis

this is painful

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:31 - Feb 1 with 1643 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

Angel pulled up with a tight calf in training.

GET LEON AND POZ ON THEN!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread (n/t) on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 1631 viewsLiberty

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 1604 views_Kieran

GAME OVER FFS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024