Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred 08:56 - Aug 10 with 31904 viewsDorse

Since they're in my neck of the woods, thought I'd kick this one off.

Travel advice: if you're taking the train, expect delays as locals surround the station carrying pitchforks and flaming torches shouting 'Kill it! Kill the metal snake!'

Tickets still available for three groats and a chicken.

Local hostelries are famous for Scruttocks' Old Derigible scrumpy but avoid it if you don't like drinks served with bits of beak and feathers in it. Turnip on a stick can be bought at half time.

(To be fair, where I live has only just enountered Christian missionaries. We look up to Yeovil with their fancy electricity and running water.)

'Welcome to Yeovil!'
[Post edited 10 Aug 2015 9:00]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:49 - Aug 11 with 4115 viewsHooparoo

How nice to wake up to see the Rs winning at half time (5.45 here).

Feels a bit surreal. I'm all disorientated 😳

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:50 - Aug 11 with 4086 viewsQPR1882

Surprised we played Green tonight
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:54 - Aug 11 with 4013 viewsHooparoo

Great chance for Chery to break his cherry.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:55 - Aug 11 with 3987 viewseghamranger

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:44 - Aug 11 by kensalriser

Fair amount of hoof it up to the big lad going on. Yeovil do look poor so I'm not sure what to take from this, but it's better than the usual cup capitulation.

Confidence boost for sat!!
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:56 - Aug 11 with 3948 viewssimmo

Yeovil have come out with a rocket up their arse. I think it's JET who is supposed to be playing on the right and he's leaving Perch absolutely high and dry when Yeovil attack, acres and acres of space 3 times so far in this second half with no help for him at all.

Phillips on the left is pointless too, he can't play there

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:58 - Aug 11 with 3894 views1BobbyHazell

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:56 - Aug 11 by simmo

Yeovil have come out with a rocket up their arse. I think it's JET who is supposed to be playing on the right and he's leaving Perch absolutely high and dry when Yeovil attack, acres and acres of space 3 times so far in this second half with no help for him at all.

Phillips on the left is pointless too, he can't play there

JET makes Jay Bothroyd look like Jaime Mackie. Not a man who enjoys sprinting!
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:59 - Aug 11 with 3865 viewseghamranger

Good old Ned!!!
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:00 - Aug 11 with 3838 views1BobbyHazell

A comfortable cup win against a lower league side who have rarely threatened. Genuinely feels weird!
Login to get fewer ads

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:01 - Aug 11 with 3766 viewssimmo

Still not sold on JET and this performance, despite the goal, is not changing my mind. Pleased him and Polter are off the mark though.

Goburn with the assist for the Chief!

Karl Henry coming on

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:01 - Aug 11 with 3766 viewslondonscottish

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:00 - Aug 11 by 1BobbyHazell

A comfortable cup win against a lower league side who have rarely threatened. Genuinely feels weird!

Yeah. WTF etc

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:01 - Aug 11 with 3760 viewsfakekerby

Gobern looks like a fan who's won his place in the raffle.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:02 - Aug 11 with 3739 viewskensalriser

Henrinho on.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:03 - Aug 11 with 3706 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I do like Polter

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:03 - Aug 11 with 3684 viewseghamranger

CR needs to manage now.... Give players a run out and save some for sat

Get Chery and Blackwood on and test their shooting boots
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:04 - Aug 11 with 3666 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:01 - Aug 11 by simmo

Still not sold on JET and this performance, despite the goal, is not changing my mind. Pleased him and Polter are off the mark though.

Goburn with the assist for the Chief!

Karl Henry coming on

Yep, JET was particularly lazy during that brief fight-back by Yeovil. That won't do.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:08 - Aug 11 with 3541 viewsJigsore

Chief

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:08 - Aug 11 with 3505 viewsWeaverQPR

What formation we playing?

@WeavQPR

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:09 - Aug 11 with 3503 viewslondonscottish

Iffy Allen. Not a good name when you shoot over the bar in the first half.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:11 - Aug 11 with 3414 viewsitsbiga

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:04 - Aug 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Yep, JET was particularly lazy during that brief fight-back by Yeovil. That won't do.

Yeah he seems a little lazy and sloppy to me. CR should kick him up the arse cuz he looks like he could be good with some coaching.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 3103 viewseghamranger

Blackwood on for phillips
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:20 - Aug 11 with 3038 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:11 - Aug 11 by itsbiga

Yeah he seems a little lazy and sloppy to me. CR should kick him up the arse cuz he looks like he could be good with some coaching.

I thought he's work rate was ok until we went 2-0 up. After that he looked to drift into an individualistic frame of mind.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:20 - Aug 11 with 3037 viewsDieByYourSide

Hoilett on for Gobern. Go on Junior tear em a new one.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:23 - Aug 11 with 2881 viewsderbyhoop

Looks like 6 Championship sides going out - as things stand.

Amazing that we aren't one of them.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 2859 viewssimmo

To be fair, Ramsey put Henry on to do the covering on our right and it's freed up JET who has been our best player since.

Gobern is definitely not very good, this looked his level TBH

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:28 - Aug 11 with 2698 viewsMarylandR

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 21:24 - Aug 11 by simmo

To be fair, Ramsey put Henry on to do the covering on our right and it's freed up JET who has been our best player since.

Gobern is definitely not very good, this looked his level TBH

The offish thinks Gobern is 'impressive...'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024