Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadine Dorries 18:08 - Jun 9 with 4032 viewsbritferry

Looks like she has thrown her toys out of the pram coz she was cut from BoJo's honours list by Rishi

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Nadine Dorries on 18:59 - Jun 9 with 3231 viewsSullutaCreturned

She did nothing to deserve any honour, the same is true of the rest of that list though.
Nadine Dorries on 22:45 - Jun 9 with 3175 viewsmajorraglan

It’s all going Pete Tong for Rishi and he must be going nuts.
Dorries gravy train in the Lords has hit the buffers on account of Sunak not wanting to lose her seat in a bye election after elevating her to the Lords, so she’s done one on him by quitting anyway and it’s completely blown up in his face.
Pressure is now on Sunak and he’ll be sweating and sitting uncomfortably for a fair while. For what it’s worth, I think he’s got a better moral compass than Boris.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2023 22:46]
Nadine Dorries on 17:21 - Jun 10 with 3059 viewsKilkennyjack

Nadine Dorries on 22:45 - Jun 9 by majorraglan

It’s all going Pete Tong for Rishi and he must be going nuts.
Dorries gravy train in the Lords has hit the buffers on account of Sunak not wanting to lose her seat in a bye election after elevating her to the Lords, so she’s done one on him by quitting anyway and it’s completely blown up in his face.
Pressure is now on Sunak and he’ll be sweating and sitting uncomfortably for a fair while. For what it’s worth, I think he’s got a better moral compass than Boris.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2023 22:46]

Yes he has - just.

Everything is a game to Johnson, this game is called ‘Bring down Rishi’ so he can return triumphant post Starmer.

I suppose when you have had everything in life gifted to you, then you end up wholly fixated on yourself.

I am no fan of Rishi, save for the fact that he is not Johnson.

Dominic Grieve would make a proper Tory leader. The current mob are more UKIP/BNP tbh.

Beware of the Risen People

Nadine Dorries on 18:08 - Jun 10 with 3042 viewsbritferry

Nigel Adams MP for Selby and Ainsty quits, that makes 3

Nadine Dorries on 18:25 - Jun 10 with 3036 viewsmajorraglan

Nadine Dorries on 17:21 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

Yes he has - just.

Everything is a game to Johnson, this game is called ‘Bring down Rishi’ so he can return triumphant post Starmer.

I suppose when you have had everything in life gifted to you, then you end up wholly fixated on yourself.

Dominic Grieve would make a proper Tory leader. The current mob are more UKIP/BNP tbh.

Sunak now has a tough call to make as Boris isn’t going anywhere.

Given it’s highly likely Boris is going to be “gunning” for Sunak and seeking to undermine him and his allies in government, does Sunak just let others (public accounts committee, police etc) deal with Boris or does Sunak actually throw Boris to the wolves by instigating or allowing a drip feed of damaging material to get in to the public domain to prevent further attacks from Boris and undermine any attempts from Boris to rehabilitate himself and make a bid for power at some stage the future? Sunak now has a big enemy in the party to contend with, one who still has a lot of support amongst the rank and file. Sunak has to balance dealing with Boris whilst not damaging the Conservative Party any further. I suspect we’re going to see a lot more infighting amongst the Conservative Party.
As Boris is no longer an MP he’s going to be a lot more difficult to manage - I suspect there’s interesting times ahead however I think the National interest will play third or 4th fiddle to personal interests and the interest of the Conservative Party.
Nadine Dorries on 01:06 - Jun 11 with 2962 viewsRobbie

Micheal Fabricant , wannabe Bojo lookalike must have a teenage crush on the liar .

Await coming up soon book deals by Mad Nad , visually impared Dominic and the rest of this awful so called Cabinet .

The voting public put the pencil X for who helps their best against their struggles .
Will continue to go into the voting booth and use my still thankfully right to vote .

Politicians , just be honest please , people try to trust you . but me losing respect for them .
Nadine Dorries on 10:01 - Jun 11 with 2884 viewscontroversial_jack

Nadine Dorries on 01:06 - Jun 11 by Robbie

Micheal Fabricant , wannabe Bojo lookalike must have a teenage crush on the liar .

Await coming up soon book deals by Mad Nad , visually impared Dominic and the rest of this awful so called Cabinet .

The voting public put the pencil X for who helps their best against their struggles .
Will continue to go into the voting booth and use my still thankfully right to vote .

Politicians , just be honest please , people try to trust you . but me losing respect for them .

I wonder if those up North who voted for the Tories are happy now?
Nadine Dorries on 12:47 - Jun 11 with 2878 viewsSullutaCreturned

Yes he has - just.

Yeah you would like Grieve because he's a staunch remainer who blocked a brexit deal and lost a no confoidence vote in his constituency.

You like him because his idea of democracy matches yours.

The best way forward now is for Labour to wipe the floor with the tories and make the blue idiots take stock, reset and try to make their party electable again but this time ladies and gents, try starting with honesty, integrity and decency.

I did say I thought this time would be Bojo's end, no way back and there is a movement within the tories now to ban him from standing as a tory again. Goodbye Bojo, it was, interesting. To paraphrase Winston,

Never before in the field of Uk politics have so many lies been told by so few to so many.
Login to get fewer ads

Nadine Dorries on 13:56 - Jun 11 with 2858 viewsKilkennyjack

Nadine Dorries on 12:47 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah you would like Grieve because he's a staunch remainer who blocked a brexit deal and lost a no confoidence vote in his constituency.

The best way forward now is for Labour to wipe the floor with the tories and make the blue idiots take stock, reset and try to make their party electable again but this time ladies and gents, try starting with honesty, integrity and decency.

I did say I thought this time would be Bojo's end, no way back and there is a movement within the tories now to ban him from standing as a tory again. Goodbye Bojo, it was, interesting. To paraphrase Winston,

Never before in the field of Uk politics have so many lies been told by so few to so many.

No - i would never vote for him.

He does have honesty, integrity, experience and intellect though.
And all that has been missing.

People from all sides respect him.
Not a bad place to start from.

Nadine Dorries on 15:36 - Jun 11 with 2819 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nadine Dorries on 13:56 - Jun 11 by Kilkennyjack

Honesty? he shafted his own leader after a demcratic vote and the people who voted him in voted"no confidence" in him.

Did you hear Sturgeon has been arrested today?

Makes me wonder about your judgement, you do keep picking bad apples and the useless, like Adam Price.

I bet your school reports all said, could do better?
Nadine Dorries on 08:44 - Jun 12 with 2738 viewsonehunglow

I agree with Grieve but don’t like him as such.
One can have a view without “ liking” anyone
Anyway ,Grieve is a barrister …
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 8:45]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nadine Dorries on 11:45 - Jun 12 with 2711 viewswaynekerr55

I saw him by Barons Court station a few weeks ago. He looked well. I'm going to don my tin hat and duck for cover... Here goes! MPs first duty is to the country. It was clear that he's been vindicated.

But I think that's a different conversation for a different time. On reflection Kinnock's or Clarke's compromise should've been the one we took.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 11:46]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nadine Dorries on 12:36 - Jun 12 with 2688 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nadine Dorries on 10:01 - Jun 11 by controversial_jack

I wonder if those up North who voted for the Tories are happy now?

Wonder if the people in Scotland who vote for teachers SNP are happy.

It is what happens in democracy. Wonder if the Russians echo can't vote are happy with Putin.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Nadine Dorries on 17:22 - Jun 12 with 2634 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nadine Dorries on 13:56 - Jun 11 by Kilkennyjack

People from all sides? He had to apologise to the gay community for describing homosexual people as “a little bit weird” and was accused of demonising the Pakistani community by describing people who come from Pakistan as “naturally extreme”.

Is this your brave new world Kilkenny? A dream partnership of Dominic Grieve and Stan Collymore heroically showing their integrity, experience and intellect by joining hands and kicking women, Pakistanis and homosexuals in the face in a Paris nightclub?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nadine Dorries on 17:53 - Jun 12 with 2611 viewsGwyn737

Nadine Dorries on 12:36 - Jun 12 by felixstowe_jack

Wonder if the people in Scotland who vote for teachers SNP are happy.

It is what happens in democracy. Wonder if the Russians echo can't vote are happy with Putin.

Hell of a segway that.
Nadine Dorries on 18:48 - Jun 12 with 2591 viewsKilkennyjack

Nadine Dorries on 15:36 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

Honesty? he shafted his own leader after a demcratic vote and the people who voted him in voted"no confidence" in him.

Did you hear Sturgeon has been arrested today?

Makes me wonder about your judgement, you do keep picking bad apples and the useless, like Adam Price.

I bet your school reports all said, could do better?

Trump ❌
Johnson ❌
LePen ❌
Bannon ❌
Truss ❌
Comrade Nicola - released without charge ✅

I am fine with my choices thanks.

Brexit is next up so watch this space….🤣

Nadine Dorries on 19:45 - Jun 12 with 2579 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nadine Dorries on 18:48 - Jun 12 by Kilkennyjack

Trump ❌
Johnson ❌
LePen ❌
Bannon ❌
Truss ❌

How are they going to arrest brexit?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nadine Dorries on 20:33 - Jun 12 with 2558 viewsraynor94

Nadine Dorries on 18:48 - Jun 12 by Kilkennyjack

Trump ❌
Johnson ❌
LePen ❌
Bannon ❌
Truss ❌

I'll wait for the procurator fiscal verdict

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nadine Dorries on 22:56 - Jun 12 with 2515 viewsKilkennyjack

Nadine Dorries on 19:45 - Jun 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

How are they going to arrest brexit?

Hopefully Brexit personified in Johnson ….

Nadine Dorries on 22:58 - Jun 12 with 2510 viewsKilkennyjack

Nadine Dorries on 20:33 - Jun 12 by raynor94

I'll wait for the procurator fiscal verdict

Thats a fair point.

Nadine Dorries on 00:33 - Jun 13 with 2478 viewsRobbie

Alex Salmon and now Nicola Sturgeon , must be something fishy going on there .

Sunak and the lovable rogue Bojo about to take their personal vendetta into the media .

But we have our own leader Mr. Drakeford ready to take Wales back to the days of the horse and cart method of transport , ban a bit of a tipple , and throw our money into initiatives which are a bottemless pit of losses , WAG are safe in their new Docklands retreat though .

I am at a point were if any politician of any party came on my tele , sad to say I have come to the opinion , are any of you really telling the truth .
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 0:36]
Nadine Dorries on 05:54 - Jun 13 with 2459 viewsonehunglow

Yes he has - just.

Good post that
Johno is a chancer who finds it a game so long as it's to his rules
I'd still say Cameron worse but not as bad as Blair

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nadine Dorries on 17:06 - Jun 15 with 2259 viewsSullutaCreturned

And now Dorries has refused toresign until she getsanswers as to why she was removed from the honours list. Apparently the way she is going about it doesnt do what she thinks it does, no surprise there, that she doesn't know what she's on about.

Anyway, I can tell her why she was removed. it's because supporting a man who constantly and consistently lied to everybody about everything isn't honourable or deserving of an honour. In fact most people (in my opinion) were more than happy when she said she was resigning with immediate effect BUT nobody was surprised when that turned out to be a lie!
Nadine Dorries on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 2113 viewsmax936

Its all about their own self survival, when things don't go their own way the infighting starts, its the worst Tory party in my living memory, full of back slappers until things don't go their way then the back stabbing starts and this lot are running the country ffs, the idiots can't run their own party and yet again we got a smiling laughing unelected Hyena as the PM.

Its beyond pitiful.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nadine Dorries on 22:35 - Jun 17 with 2052 viewsbritferry

another one bites the dust:

Conservative MP David Warburton who was caught in sex and cocaine 'sting' reveals he is quitting - handing Rishi Sunak a fresh by-election headache

- Warburton, 57, says he is resigning his seat because he was denied a fair hearing
- He admitted taking cocaine after drinking 'incredibly potent' Japanese whisky
- Constituency: Somerton and Frome in Somerset.
- Majority: more than 19,000

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024