Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dev Squad v Sheff U 17:57 - Apr 29 with 7911 viewsaston_hoop

Its at 1pm tomorrow (30th) and Sheff U will be streaming it live on Youtube, so I'll leave this here in advance for anyone who wants to watch it

[Post edited 29 Apr 17:57]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:39 - Apr 30 with 2245 viewsBklynRanger

I've only got half an eye on this, but for people who watch the dev squad a lot, I'm assuming there's continuity of style, tactics etc with the first team?

That first goal certainly seemed to confirm it (apart from getting lucky with the cross, that's been a rare thing for us)
Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:40 - Apr 30 with 2237 viewsHAYESBOY

They nearly score through us pi55ing about with a free kick way in their half.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:42 - Apr 30 with 2207 views1JD

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:39 - Apr 30 by dmm

5 goals in 20 games last year and then he got injured which put him out for the rest of the season I think.

Played half of those games at left wing for Eastleigh, so not a bad goal return up top.
Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:45 - Apr 30 with 2155 views1JD

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:39 - Apr 30 by BklynRanger

I've only got half an eye on this, but for people who watch the dev squad a lot, I'm assuming there's continuity of style, tactics etc with the first team?

That first goal certainly seemed to confirm it (apart from getting lucky with the cross, that's been a rare thing for us)

Yes.

However, the team - who played passing out the back football for years - was suddenly instructed to bang it long at every opportunity during GAs tenure. Fortunately, I think that experiment is well and truly over.
Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:48 - Apr 30 with 2089 viewsHAYESBOY

Decent game management by us, apart from a couple of short free kicks.

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:50 - Apr 30 with 2059 viewsHAYESBOY

Their no 9 misses a sitter. Should of been a foul to us previous to that. Shirt pull.

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:50 - Apr 30 with 2050 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:33 - Apr 30 by dmm

No idea what that pen was for but never mind, eh? 3-1.

eh? The bloke reached up and punched it out the air! Like Millwall '95 at the Loft End!

Bare bones.

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:51 - Apr 30 with 2039 viewsdmm

That's a very good win, all things considered. We gave them a bit of a footballing lesson in the second half. Hope we see trialist B again.
Login to get fewer ads

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:51 - Apr 30 with 2029 viewsaston_hoop

Full time, 3-1. Great result against a good side

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:52 - Apr 30 with 2015 viewsHAYESBOY

All over 3-1. Good win by us against a big physical team. Sutton the pick fot me.

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 16:31 - Apr 30 with 1698 viewsEsox_Lucius

Does anyone know what is going on with Deon Woodman? There was a cryptic "Good luck to Deon Woodman" from the club but no further explanation of whether he had left the club or not.

The grass is always greener.

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 16:58 - Apr 30 with 1586 viewsnix

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 14:52 - Apr 30 by HAYESBOY

All over 3-1. Good win by us against a big physical team. Sutton the pick fot me.

Yes, we got more and more into the game and dealt with their high press much better as the match went on. We definitely had some chances that we should have put away. This all sounds a lot like the first team!
Dev Squad v Sheff U on 17:02 - Apr 30 with 1578 viewsThird_Division_South

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 16:31 - Apr 30 by Esox_Lucius

Does anyone know what is going on with Deon Woodman? There was a cryptic "Good luck to Deon Woodman" from the club but no further explanation of whether he had left the club or not.

Heard from someone at Southend, where he was on loan that we’d released him.
Dev Squad v Sheff U on 17:10 - Apr 30 with 1545 viewsFrankRightguard

He announced on his Twitter that he’s off end of the season and that it wasn’t his decision.
Dev Squad v Sheff U on 17:21 - Apr 30 with 1482 viewsMarylandR

Deon left the club. He put out something on his Instagram. Hopefully the link works....haven't posted here in years and out of all things it's Deon Woodman that brought me to post, ha!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6O1ucyspwn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlOD
Dev Squad v Sheff U on 18:06 - Apr 30 with 1363 viewsFrankRightguard

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 17:10 - Apr 30 by FrankRightguard

He announced on his Twitter that he’s off end of the season and that it wasn’t his decision.

He’s signed for Wealdstone.

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 18:39 - Apr 30 with 1265 viewsHAYESBOY

Goals/highlights on the link.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2024/april/30/under21s-1-3-qpr-report/

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 20:28 - Apr 30 with 1017 viewsaston_hoop

This is 'Trialist B' in case anyone is interested. Had a lot of their lot on trial in recent months!

https://www.whufc.com/player/203

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 21:36 - Apr 30 with 858 viewsderbyhoop

As their U18s won the FA Youth Cup, there ought to be some real gems, most of whom will never meet PL standards.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dev Squad v Sheff U on 21:46 - Apr 30 with 797 viewsPdog

Decent strategy, picking off the PL cast offs with a point to prove.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024