Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town 21:23 - May 11 with 1794 viewsMrSheen

They’re having a ball. Poor old MK Dons looking like the Washington Generals.
Crawley Town on 21:27 - May 11 with 1756 viewsmart_Goblin

Not sure how bad MK Dons are but Crawley look very good indeed.

Their keeper could be worth a look at too
Crawley Town on 21:32 - May 11 with 1720 viewsSuffolkHoop

Crawley look two divisions above on this evidence.
Crawley Town on 21:34 - May 11 with 1706 viewsMrSheen

Crawley Town on 21:27 - May 11 by mart_Goblin

Not sure how bad MK Dons are but Crawley look very good indeed.

Their keeper could be worth a look at too

Great penalty save but that’s all I’ve seen him do.
Crawley Town on 21:34 - May 11 with 1699 viewsthame_hoops

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode when crusty bets on the Washington generals
Crawley Town on 21:46 - May 11 with 1637 viewsmart_Goblin

Crawley Town on 21:34 - May 11 by MrSheen

Great penalty save but that’s all I’ve seen him do.

Not just tonight but over the season he has the best XG goals prevented in the top 4 divisions by 10 points . Great with his feet and huge too.

On the flip side the guy Dean up front for MK Dons is about the biggest bellend I’ve seen for a while. VAR could have sent him off 3 or 4 times
Crawley Town on 21:46 - May 11 with 1635 viewsMrSheen

1-5, 8-1 on aggregate. Might have gone down well in SW17-20. Can’t say I’ve noticed Liam Kelly before.
[Post edited 11 May 21:47]
Crawley Town on 22:25 - May 11 with 1500 viewsWatford_Ranger

Crawley Town on 21:46 - May 11 by mart_Goblin

Not just tonight but over the season he has the best XG goals prevented in the top 4 divisions by 10 points . Great with his feet and huge too.

On the flip side the guy Dean up front for MK Dons is about the biggest bellend I’ve seen for a while. VAR could have sent him off 3 or 4 times

Not that I’ll pretend to know loads about him but know a couple of people who go to watch them occasionally and say he’s great and he looks the part. Great with his feet, athletic and not afraid to bash people out the way to claim the ball. Interesting career path not making it at Arsenal or Cov and spending time abroad.
Crawley Town on 22:29 - May 11 with 1491 viewsNorthernr

Grimsby releasing Danilo Orsi after he helped them to the FA Cuo quarter final as a 4th tier team was always QPR levels of fcking stupid.
Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Town on 22:35 - May 11 with 1472 viewsaston_hoop

Didn't see tonight but seen a bit of them this season and I'll have Klaidi Lolos at QPR please. Thank you

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crawley Town on 23:04 - May 11 with 1383 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'Franchise FC Fail'

Glorious, and the rest is joy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Crawley Town on 00:07 - May 12 with 1244 viewsA40Bosh

Been keeping an eye on Crawley as one of their players was in my daughter’s class at primary school and was part of the Watford Academy in Harefield when my Mrs worked there. Nice to see a local boy from a great family coming up through the leagues!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Crawley Town on 01:19 - May 12 with 1155 viewsBoston

Is it just me, I find Crawley creepy?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Crawley Town on 01:20 - May 12 with 1151 viewsRs_Holy

Crawley Town on 23:04 - May 11 by BrianMcCarthy

'Franchise FC Fail'

Glorious, and the rest is joy.

Loving that!
Crawley Town on 04:22 - May 12 with 1085 viewsFredManRave

Home town club that have made a slow but significant rise throuh the leagues from Non league to League 1 and now back in the League 2 play off final.

I know some will mention the "circumstances" that have enabled them to be able to achieve that, to which I'd reply, "Show me a clean club". Obviously, there are diiffering levels, but like it or not, there are no Saints left out there and every club is trying to take advantage of the situation they find themselves in and the rules available to them , to varying degrees to improve their standing. And let's face it, Crawley is small time, I'm not talking about the City's and Chelskints of the world.

So, I hope they take loads to Wembley, would love to actually be there (one of my best non QPR days out was the 3rd round of the F.A.Cup, Brighton vs Crawley in 1992 when Crawley took, I believe 6,000, which helped the Goldstone record their highest ever gate of over 18k.

We lost 5-0.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Crawley Town on 08:40 - May 12 with 892 viewsSpaceman_P

I lived in Horsham, my parents are still in Sussex.

I am rooting for Crawley, I really hope they go from strength to strength, they've had a tough few years.

Not to mention... Crewe are such a boring side, come on Crawley!!!
Crawley Town on 08:48 - May 12 with 878 viewsWatford_Ranger

Some of their football was sublime too. If they win and keep the team together they’ll upset a few of the big sides next year. Horrible little ground to go to.
Crawley Town on 12:16 - May 12 with 640 viewsBoston

Crawley Town on 04:22 - May 12 by FredManRave

Home town club that have made a slow but significant rise throuh the leagues from Non league to League 1 and now back in the League 2 play off final.

I know some will mention the "circumstances" that have enabled them to be able to achieve that, to which I'd reply, "Show me a clean club". Obviously, there are diiffering levels, but like it or not, there are no Saints left out there and every club is trying to take advantage of the situation they find themselves in and the rules available to them , to varying degrees to improve their standing. And let's face it, Crawley is small time, I'm not talking about the City's and Chelskints of the world.

So, I hope they take loads to Wembley, would love to actually be there (one of my best non QPR days out was the 3rd round of the F.A.Cup, Brighton vs Crawley in 1992 when Crawley took, I believe 6,000, which helped the Goldstone record their highest ever gate of over 18k.

We lost 5-0.

I think you're wrong on that Goldstone Ground attendance stat. Didn't we have a 20 something crowd for a pre season friendly down there in '74/75?
[Post edited 12 May 12:25]

Crawley Town on 12:32 - May 12 with 586 viewsBoston

Just wiki''d and discovered the record Goldstone crowd was 36,747 v Fulham in 1958.
[Post edited 12 May 12:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024