Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One question maybe two 14:06 - Jan 8 with 1832 viewsMattnme

We all know about the R's circumstances at the beginning of the season, what NW acheived last year and that the timing wouldn't be great but the question is and putting sentiment to one side do people think he should be sacked? A bit like those questionaires you sometimes fill in if you answer yes no need to make further comment. If you answered no go to the next question, which is. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE NW HAS WHAT IT TAKES AND WILL TURN THIS SITUATION AROUND?
One question maybe two on 14:13 - Jan 8 with 1819 viewsTheBlob

Regrettably......

No.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

One question maybe two on 14:28 - Jan 8 with 1801 viewsHollowayRanger

he has as good a chance if not more than any other available manager

and has a better chance than any other available manager of bringing us back up IF the worst should happen

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

One question maybe two on 14:44 - Jan 8 with 1788 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yes, if backed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

One question maybe two on 14:49 - Jan 8 with 1779 viewsessextaxiboy

There is no one better out there for a relegation fight or to take us back up if we fail .

The fans blame and anger should lie firmly with Tango and Cash IMO
One question maybe two on 14:52 - Jan 8 with 1772 viewsSomersetHoops

I'm afraid I don't think the team are playing for him now and some of his comments about them not being good enough have contributed to that. He seems to say after games that he is satisfied with performances that have recently been well under par and that he can't ask for more. Well I think we need to find someone who can ask for more if we are to have a remote chance of staying up.

I don't think he can turn things round and I don't think he can get these players to do what they did last season again. I know he worked wonders last season and he will always have the fans' admiration for that, but that does not make him unsackable from where we are now.

Who's Next?

One question maybe two on 14:55 - Jan 8 with 1765 viewsTonto

yes

also I cant think of anyone who is available and would want to come to us.

but he needs the backing of the fans too. which he obviously isnt getting

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

One question maybe two on 15:01 - Jan 8 with 1756 viewsWatfordR

One question maybe two on 14:49 - Jan 8 by essextaxiboy

There is no one better out there for a relegation fight or to take us back up if we fail .

The fans blame and anger should lie firmly with Tango and Cash IMO

I'm afraid that there isn't any evidence to suggest that NW is capable of winning a Prem survival scrap. One try, one fail. So quite the opposite. If we're looking for someone to come in short term and guarantee survival, well I guess MON would have done it, but that ship has sailed. Can't think of anyone else available just now.
One question maybe two on 15:10 - Jan 8 with 1719 viewsadhoc_qpr

Zola the latest name linked today (in the People), makes sense i guess since Tony is a West Ham fan.

Also murmurs in the article were taling about player discontent around training and Barton and Warnock bickering. No actual sources named though of course!

Although we didn't play our strongest team it was a team that was only a few injuries/suspensions of one that could be played in the prem

Warnock really should have gone for it yesterday to prove the team could still win and he was the man for the job, but i doubt Tony was impressed...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024