Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fitz Hall 18:14 - Jan 28 with 2369 viewsMattnme

I've never been a fan but credit it where it's due from what I saw he had a solid game today.
Fitz Hall on 18:17 - Jan 28 with 2357 viewsWeAreQPR12

He's not as bad as some make out.

The way they go on about him on WRTRB's you would think he was related to Zesh Rehman. Can be decent and I think playing alongside Anton does him a huge favour but he won't organize but if you play him with a leader, ie anton he can do a job. I am happy with the new signing but I hope we don't go in for samba we need a striker more than any side in the premier league
Fitz Hall on 18:18 - Jan 28 with 2349 viewsBasingstokeR

Fitz Hall on 18:17 - Jan 28 by WeAreQPR12

He's not as bad as some make out.

The way they go on about him on WRTRB's you would think he was related to Zesh Rehman. Can be decent and I think playing alongside Anton does him a huge favour but he won't organize but if you play him with a leader, ie anton he can do a job. I am happy with the new signing but I hope we don't go in for samba we need a striker more than any side in the premier league

I'm still surprised he's come through so many 90mins this season
Fitz Hall on 18:22 - Jan 28 with 2330 viewspomanjou

He's looking a much better player. His position his now under pressure and maybe he's coming to the end of his contract. Strange that............

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Fitz Hall on 19:33 - Jan 28 with 2261 viewsHollowayRanger

Fitz hall rarely stays fit long enough to get up to match speed and find any form

ive always liked him on paper he should be a top class defender he has height good pace long legs for tackling and should be strong, but he's been nothing less then disapointing ,but if he can stay fit id keep him as i think he's a good back up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fitz Hall on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 2227 viewswittle

he is an accident waiting to happen aint you been watching him for the last 4 years christ 1 half decent game thats all it was.
Fitz Hall on 19:57 - Jan 28 with 2215 viewsJonDoeman

Fitz Hall on 18:22 - Jan 28 by pomanjou

He's looking a much better player. His position his now under pressure and maybe he's coming to the end of his contract. Strange that............

It Is What It Is !!

Fitz Hall on 21:37 - Jan 28 with 2111 viewsNorthernr

Fitz Hall on 18:22 - Jan 28 by pomanjou

Matthew Rose syndrome. Be interesting to see if these mysterious injuries suddenly mysteriously disappear for six months while he gets himself sorted for next year.
Fitz Hall on 21:41 - Jan 28 with 2100 viewsGloucs_R

I keep saying....a good manager + good coaches = better players

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Fitz Hall on 21:43 - Jan 28 with 2096 viewsNorthernr

and contract soon up = hamstring not quite as dodgy as might have first appeared.
Fitz Hall on 21:54 - Jan 28 with 2061 viewsextratimeR

Can't agree with thread, he was bailed out twice by Luke Young in first half when he froze and stood off, and worked his way through various options of returning ball to Chelsea, with overhead kicks, and getting caught in possesion while taking ball towards Chelsea (second half), and without fail he cannot direct headers towards his own players, (watch Luiz, he rarely mis-directed in second half, always allowing for fact my 85 year old mother could have shown more aggresion than Macheda).

Weirdly I was pleased with comittment today, Ferdinand had his best game for club, Barton was very good, ditto Luke Young, Clint Hill again probably his best game, and admire his restraint for not putting Sturridge in row Z for dive, or Dean for falling for it!TGod help us if Helgason gets injured, mind you Senegal and Morrocco out of cup, so looking forward to Villa.
Fitz Hall on 22:36 - Jan 28 with 2014 viewsqprmick

Fitz Hall on 21:54 - Jan 28 by extratimeR

Can't agree with thread, he was bailed out twice by Luke Young in first half when he froze and stood off, and worked his way through various options of returning ball to Chelsea, with overhead kicks, and getting caught in possesion while taking ball towards Chelsea (second half), and without fail he cannot direct headers towards his own players, (watch Luiz, he rarely mis-directed in second half, always allowing for fact my 85 year old mother could have shown more aggresion than Macheda).

Weirdly I was pleased with comittment today, Ferdinand had his best game for club, Barton was very good, ditto Luke Young, Clint Hill again probably his best game, and admire his restraint for not putting Sturridge in row Z for dive, or Dean for falling for it!TGod help us if Helgason gets injured, mind you Senegal and Morrocco out of cup, so looking forward to Villa.

They still have a match to play, I believe.

Qprmick

Fitz Hall on 00:20 - Jan 29 with 1973 viewsNeil_SI

You have to look at it two ways, defensively he was okay. He did what we needed him to do in the circumstances, but offensively or when he could have added just that little bit more quality to his defensive play, either in retaining possession, finding a man in blue and white, and so on...he was just lacking that little bit.

But what I noticed today was how uncoached he is from the back. There were a few times when we were popping the ball about and retaining possession, where we played it about and sucked the play to one side, so that it opened up and could be played out to the other side (usually Luke Young/Jamie Mackie), he often didn't see the pass and didn't even look in that direction when the ball came to him. So he turned back inside, back into traffic, and those angles and moments were then lost.

This happens to fast that sometimes it's not obvious to the trained eye, but it is something that coaches coach, and if he's not even looking for it, that tells me he's not being educated properly or that he's not comfortable and confident in himself to play those kind of passes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024