Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 18:45 - Jan 28 with 1983 viewsMattnme

Last season I thought he'd make a good prem signing for us. I asked why people thought he couldn't cut it in the prem and what's the difference between him and say SWP, Walcott , Lennon and co? The general feeling was his poor control and crossing ability. Now I think Lennon has improved alot but having seen more of the others and in particular SWP play are people of the same opinion? I know he hasn't pulled up any trees but is he really any worse?
Routledge on 18:49 - Jan 28 with 1959 viewsWeAreQPR12

I always rated WR massively and the argument I would have is that once Jamie Mackie got injured, WR was a huge improvement in quality and I thought him and Adel were unplayable. The fact we still play Jamie means it was a mistake NOT to resign WR although I don't know how much money is was asking for and maybe he was being a tad greedy but on ability he would walk into our current lineup although against Villa I expect to see jamie dropped and Triaore playing left midfield and shaun on the right.
Routledge on 00:26 - Jan 29 with 1735 viewsNeil_SI

I think the more notable observation is that the wingers in the modern day are simply no where near the level of some of those years before them, although the style has changed somewhat too and this may have impacted on that.

None of those players mentioned come close to the likes of Ryan Giggs, Andrei Kanchelskis or an Arjen Robben in back in the day. I'm sure there's many more you could add to that list too.

Routledge on 00:55 - Jan 29 with 1700 viewskensalriser

Robben in the same sentence as back in the day? I must be getting old - he's not even 30 yet!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Routledge on 02:18 - Jan 29 with 1664 viewsSonofNorfolt

Wayne was superb for us last season, and had it not been for the old regime dragging their heels was happy to continue with us again.
Mackie or Routledge?

No contest, WR every time.
Routledge on 05:07 - Jan 29 with 1634 viewsqprmick

He had a bit of an understanding going with Adel also. There it was snuffed out before it really got off the ground.

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024