Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke. 00:10 - Mar 31 with 1251 viewsBrightonhoop

Is it just me or are they really shoite? Barely a shot on target, not worthy of the Prem. Thought they were really poor today. No idea what they do in training but it is not hitting the target.
Stoke. on 02:31 - Mar 31 with 1211 viewsHooparoo

Agree. Another team that is bloody useless in the same style as Stoke is Norwich. One win in 14 for them and they aren't safe yet.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Stoke. on 02:45 - Mar 31 with 1201 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I hate them along with most self respecting fans of football but thought they looked better than usual on motd today.

It's got to be Yarg

Stoke. on 11:00 - Mar 31 with 1114 viewspomanjou

FaR MORE LIKELY TO GO DOWN THAN US.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Stoke. on 13:02 - Mar 31 with 1070 viewsMattnme

Regardles of who goes down and stays up there are so many bad teams in this so called best league in the world, stoke, norwich, sunderland, villa to name a few. This league is becoming more and more like the scottish prem everyday (something I always thought would happen).It's what makes the R's likely departure from this division all the more frustrating. It really could and should've been avoided.
Stoke. on 14:04 - Mar 31 with 1041 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Stoke. on 13:02 - Mar 31 by Mattnme

Regardles of who goes down and stays up there are so many bad teams in this so called best league in the world, stoke, norwich, sunderland, villa to name a few. This league is becoming more and more like the scottish prem everyday (something I always thought would happen).It's what makes the R's likely departure from this division all the more frustrating. It really could and should've been avoided.

100% agree.
Stoke. on 14:11 - Mar 31 with 1030 viewsJamie

Been in Miami for a while. Will be just fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024