Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread 12:48 - Oct 3 with 31445 viewsjackharris

A few pics to keep the Swiss from being homesick!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:19 - Oct 3 with 2874 viewsHerohead

Leon is my MOM

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:20 - Oct 3 with 2866 viewsDaryllTheJack

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:16 - Oct 3 by Al_Bundy

WTF doe ML see in Tiendalli !!!???!!!

He is complete and utter dog shite

It wasn't that long ago when people where praising him as the best crosser on the team....
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:22 - Oct 3 with 2833 viewsalphonseM

Bony is doing quite well...
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:24 - Oct 3 with 2794 viewsBLAZE

He's had two poor games. He was generally a good player last season. Amazed how quick people have turned on him.

Just looks like a player off the pace to me, you'd swear he didn't have a pre-season. Oh..
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:24 - Oct 3 with 2794 viewsHerohead

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Oct 3 by DanishDuck

I agree, but i guess hes the only one who can play that position atm.

And he can play both sides as well

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:25 - Oct 3 with 2782 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:16 - Oct 3 by Al_Bundy

WTF doe ML see in Tiendalli !!!???!!!

He is complete and utter dog shite

Tiendalli was great last season.

Maybe he lost his fitness and rythm being clubless all summer.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:27 - Oct 3 with 2716 viewsGiant_Penguins

Chico
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Oct 3 with 2681 viewsLaudrup

Chico loco

I hate signatures

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Oct 3 with 2623 viewsDanishDuck

Bony seemed of.. never had right positions and bad touch with the ball.. Slow also..
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Oct 3 with 2607 viewsHerohead

Go vasques

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Oct 3 with 2602 viewsbrightonjack

We're losing 7-0 in terms of the singing.
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Oct 3 with 2600 viewsLaudrup

What a dream start that could have been for Vazquez.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:37 - Oct 3 with 2513 viewsLaudrup

Maybe Cardiff got it right when they changed to red shirts. Playing in red could probably have saved Michu changing shirt 3-4 times by now.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread (n/t) on 21:38 - Oct 3 with 2494 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:39 - Oct 3 with 2479 viewsDaryllTheJack

What a sh*t ref!!!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 21:39]
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 2469 viewsswaNC4

clean tackle from davies...shiite call and certainly not a yellow
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 2451 viewsLaudrup

Why the hell does Dyer get a yellow for that? Stupid ref.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Oct 3 with 2439 viewsLaudrupFan

Darran, did you see Tremmel actually catch a ball? watching Vorm you would think that's not possible :)

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:43 - Oct 3 with 2392 viewsGiant_Penguins

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Oct 3 by swaNC4

clean tackle from davies...shiite call and certainly not a yellow

still can't believe he is just 20 - does brilliantly in so many instances
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Oct 3 with 2382 viewsEdmundo

Cummon city, see this out, no last minute nerves!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Oct 3 with 2381 views2face

This is the worst referee I've seen in a long long time.
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Oct 3 with 2370 viewsJJ08

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Oct 3 by Laudrup

Why the hell does Dyer get a yellow for that? Stupid ref.

Because you are not allowed to retaliate.
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:45 - Oct 3 with 2356 viewsLaudrup

Give him a card for diving FFS.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:46 - Oct 3 with 2320 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Oct 3 by JJ08

Because you are not allowed to retaliate.

He wouldn't get booked for that in the PL.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 21:48]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:47 - Oct 3 with 2285 viewsJJ08

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:46 - Oct 3 by Laudrup

He wouldn't get booked for that in the PL.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 21:48]

I bet you he would! anytime you raise your hands you are asking for a booking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024