Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread 09:35 - Jan 1 with 22054 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:34 - Jan 1 with 1673 viewsharemscarem

What a first half. Swansea should have been in front, but really enjoyable.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:34 - Jan 1 with 1653 viewsblaine_scfc

Get in there!! You put quality in to the box, Bony will be on to it.
Thought he has been brilliant first half.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:35 - Jan 1 with 1633 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 by gibs0n

Seems like we are a little lucky with this offside ;-)

Inches in it but personally I don't give a damn!

Time for Vasquez to replace Bony now no bloody doubt!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:36 - Jan 1 with 1612 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:34 - Jan 1 by blaine_scfc

Get in there!! You put quality in to the box, Bony will be on to it.
Thought he has been brilliant first half.

I agree!

Bony, Shelvey, JDG, Lamah, Rangel and Routledge have all been great. No one has been really bad, I think.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:36 - Jan 1 with 1609 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:30 - Jan 1 by JWK

All yellow cards reset.

Forgot about that. So they all start at zero in the 2nd half-season?

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:36 - Jan 1 with 1598 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:35 - Jan 1 by union_jack

Inches in it but personally I don't give a damn!

Time for Vasquez to replace Bony now no bloody doubt!!!

He wants bloody shooting if he does. Great hold up play and always likely to nick a goal

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:37 - Jan 1 with 1592 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 by 2face

Routledge must never ever again be anything other than a right wing.

The position hes played ALL his career till Swansea..hmmmm....
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:37 - Jan 1 with 1565 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 by gibs0n

Seems like we are a little lucky with this offside ;-)

on th eother hand I felt we were really unlucky with the other offside against us, so in that regard they chalked each others off.

Plastic since 2012

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:38 - Jan 1 with 1552 viewsaspas45

BONY is a hardworker - always knew he was a goalscorer:) get ball in box and BONY will score

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:38 - Jan 1 with 1552 viewsRancid

We've deserved that bit of luck.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:38 - Jan 1 with 1540 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

Watch the manager bring Vasquez on for him

well he might if bony starts to look tired or he wants to be sured he's fit for the next match :P

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 1 with 1535 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:37 - Jan 1 by Plasticman

on th eother hand I felt we were really unlucky with the other offside against us, so in that regard they chalked each others off.

Ditto

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 1 with 1525 views2face

They should set Bony up for long shots all the time. It's like a misile.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 1 with 1506 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:36 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

He wants bloody shooting if he does. Great hold up play and always likely to nick a goal

I'm loading my gun in preparation

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:40 - Jan 1 with 1498 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:38 - Jan 1 by Plasticman

well he might if bony starts to look tired or he wants to be sured he's fit for the next match :P

Pozeulo false 9 IMO

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:40 - Jan 1 with 1491 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Bonys had a cracking first half looks well up for it, angel has brought back a bit of stability going back and offering that option out wide and canas is filling the 'gap' not letting citehs playmakers get the space, cracking performance so far and cracking game. COYS
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:41 - Jan 1 with 1482 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:37 - Jan 1 by Plasticman

The offside on Rangel when JJS "scored"? That was a clear offside as Routledge was too slow passing it to Rangel.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:41]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:42 - Jan 1 with 1433 viewsunion_jack

I'll need to look at it again but maybe Zabaletta was playing Bony onside??

EDIT. No, he was off side but who cares?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:44]

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:43 - Jan 1 with 1413 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 1 by 2face

They should set Bony up for long shots all the time. It's like a misile.

That's a long shot.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:43 - Jan 1 with 1406 viewsLaudrupFan

Happy with 1-1? Or should we go for the win?

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:44 - Jan 1 with 1384 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:43 - Jan 1 by LaudrupFan

Go for it, defend tight and play on the counter. Spaces galore as they've got 4 in midfield against our 5

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:44 - Jan 1 with 1374 viewsLaudrup

20 minutes ago:
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:45]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:45 - Jan 1 with 1342 viewsmikecph

Well played 1st. half Swansea! Think they have been talking about finishing more :D Good luck for 2nd half! :)
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:46 - Jan 1 with 1325 views2face

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:43 - Jan 1 by LaudrupFan

Man City's weekness is their defense. So we should attack attack attack. If we start playing defensive, we'll lose 5-1.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:46 - Jan 1 with 1312 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:47]

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024