Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread 09:35 - Jan 1 with 22055 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:48 - Jan 1 with 1673 viewsRancid

He was offside clearly.But for once we've had a decision in our favour.Let's roll with it.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:48 - Jan 1 with 1664 viewsDull1Thomas

I'm totally cheesed off listening to Man City, Man City , Man City , Man City ,

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:49 - Jan 1 with 1664 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:44 - Jan 1 by Laudrup

20 minutes ago:
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:45]

He was great against Villa, too. I have to confess to thinking he looked a bit like a player who didn't want to get injured in advance of the World Cup, but he's been really class the last few matches. Shelvey and him link up well too. Now if he could just fire in a few dangerous corners...
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:49 - Jan 1 with 1662 viewsLiam12345

how can we say bony is offside its only his head and shoulder thats offside

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:49 - Jan 1 with 1649 viewslonglostjack

Common you Swans - well done Bony boy !!!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:50 - Jan 1 with 1638 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:49 - Jan 1 by Liam12345

how can we say bony is offside its only his head and shoulder thats offside

He can score with his head.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:55 - Jan 1 with 1587 viewsLord_Bony

Wtf is Chico doing nearly gave a goal there

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:58 - Jan 1 with 1552 viewsharemscarem

A nice detail from Bony.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:01 - Jan 1 with 1505 viewsgibs0n

noooooooo f......
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:01 - Jan 1 with 1501 viewsLord_Bony

Feck sake...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:01 - Jan 1 with 1501 viewsharemscarem

Damn! Thay have individual class. I still feel we can get back into this game.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:02 - Jan 1 with 1467 viewsepaul

Bollux bluddy deflection

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:05 - Jan 1 with 1430 viewsharemscarem

We are still the best team today.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:07 - Jan 1 with 1384 viewsLaudrup

Unlucky with Williams backheel touch at the goal, looks like Tremmel would have stopped it if Williams hadn't deflected the ball.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:09 - Jan 1 with 1345 viewsharemscarem

Don't know what to say. We should not loose a game like this...

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:10 - Jan 1 with 1334 viewsepaul

Game over wtf was the defence doing!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:10 - Jan 1 with 1320 views2face

City is the best team in the world atm. They score on anything. They don't even need chances.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 14:11]
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:11 - Jan 1 with 1262 viewsunion_jack

Trammel could and should have saved both second half goals. Poor reactions for a top class keeper I'm afraid.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 1 with 1255 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Such a shame they haven't created much at all and they score three
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 1 with 1251 viewsSgorioFruit

Ge Vorm back in goals as soon as he is fit, Get Leon on the pitch for ALL games.
and Tell Chico if he is afraid to stick the boot in then the Attacking player will have the freedom to bring the ball all the way from the halfway line and score. As just happened.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 1 with 1244 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:10 - Jan 1 by 2face

City is the best team in the world atm. They score on anything. They don't even need chances.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 14:11]

They have been brutal. One of our best games for a long time, but they are so effective.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 1 with 1235 viewsDull1Thomas

Shocking reading of the game and defending.
Man City bring on a defensive midfielder and it's obvious they will defend and hope for something on the break.
We attack Citeh have 7 in defence
they attack we have three back

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:14 - Jan 1 with 1187 viewsJackInLondon

I see we've learnt how to clear the first man at corners now!
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:15 - Jan 1 with 1157 viewsunion_jack

The conditions are hampering us more than them. Not an excuse but we look heavy legged and rooted to the spot at times.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:16 - Jan 1 with 1133 views2face

Williams was pushed in the back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024