Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 08:53 11 Oct 2026

How very dare you, sir. I can’t help being bald.
Forum
Reply
Oh dear. 😂😂
at 08:49 11 Oct 2026

It’s the ‘wiggling’ that concerns me. I have led a sheltered life, you know.
Forum
Reply
Freedom Pass
at 04:19 11 Oct 2026

Similarly, I was once waiting for an early train at Dent station on the Settle-Carlisle Line (up north somewhere). After some delay an announcement was made that it would be cancelled due to a ‘landslip’.

When two locals subsequently arrived I informed them that there had been a ‘landslip’ and that the train wouldn’t be leaving.

One of them turned to the other, chuckled, and said, “Oh, that’s what they’ll have said. It’ll be old Tom, the driver. It was his daughter’s wedding yesterday and they’ll have had a hell of a night at the Legion. He won’t have fancied it this morning”.
Forum
Reply
Freedom Pass
at 03:57 11 Oct 2026

I was once told by staff at Hampton Court (an end-of-the-line station) that there was some doubt as to whether a particular scheduled train would be leaving at the appointed time (or whether it would even leave at all) because no one knew if the driver ‘would want to go out again’.
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 03:42 11 Oct 2026

Bipolaroid Disorder: it’s on the increase apparently.
Forum
Reply
Freedom Pass
at 03:39 11 Oct 2026

Ah, must’ve been the wrong sort of sand.
Forum
Reply
Freedom Pass
at 03:37 11 Oct 2026

And we haven’t even started on the daytime TV pre-paid funeral ads …
Forum
Reply
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 21:50 10 Oct 2026

Talking of which, I see ‘Brown Bread Fred’ (aka gangland ‘enforcer’ Freddie Foreman) is now brown bread himself.
Forum
Reply
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 21:44 10 Oct 2026

They’ll be delighted. Not any old Tom, Dick or Harry gets on LFW. It’s a very high bar, you know.
Forum
Reply
Oh dear. 😂😂
at 21:30 10 Oct 2026

Bit out of my comfort zone, that.
Forum
Reply
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 21:23 10 Oct 2026

Hope he’s got a defibrillator handy.
Forum
Reply
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 19:36 10 Oct 2026

I actually think there’s quite an art to his sustained ranting.
Forum
Reply
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 19:34 10 Oct 2026

He said there would be a ‘calmer’ version tomorrow (Sunday).
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 17:56 10 Oct 2026

Who do you think you are … David Bailey?

Forum
Reply
Freedom Pass
at 17:50 10 Oct 2026

Mine stopped working. Turned out there was a split in it. Like you, mine took ages to replace. Came back with a different photo of me on it. No idea where they got it from.

Was able to carry on using the defective one in the meantime but had to explain the situation to bus drivers/ticket inspectors etc every time, which soon became unbearably tedious.

Bus drivers, TBF, generally couldn’t be arsed and just waved the poor old git on (along with all the other people who just refuse to pay).
Forum
Reply
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 15:09 10 Oct 2026

So Nuno had to ‘unfück his fückup’. I do wonder what William Shakespeare would have made of that.
Forum
Reply
music
at 14:19 10 Oct 2026

It’s a toss up between A Windmill In Old Amsterdam (‘I saw a mouse, where …?’) and Swinging On A Star. These were the first two songs I taught my god-daughter, which she liked to sing in the back of my cab every morning on the way school.

Happy days. She’s turning 20 this week. No idea where the time went.
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 14:07 10 Oct 2026

Sepia, maybe?
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 16:18 9 Oct 2026

Unless we snap out of it.
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 09:11 9 Oct 2026

No way to F-stop it, I’m afraid.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

TwoHalves


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026