Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking 19:51 - Mar 29 with 4292 viewsGTCJack

Jonathan de Guzman.

Scoring goals, showing confidence, and unthinkable to drop him now when for so long fans questioned his position in the team.

Lovely finisher too.
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:07 - Mar 29 with 4237 viewsblaine_scfc

Said on a thread a few days ago, completely changed my opinion on him. Keeps us ticking in the middle. Haven't seen any of the game yet but guessing he had a stormer. Well played.
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:08 - Mar 29 with 4225 viewsNeath_Jack

People will still question his position in the team. Probably the same ones that wrote big Wilf off at the start of the season. They're a bit thick see.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:09 - Mar 29 with 4216 viewsCatullus

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:07 - Mar 29 by blaine_scfc

Said on a thread a few days ago, completely changed my opinion on him. Keeps us ticking in the middle. Haven't seen any of the game yet but guessing he had a stormer. Well played.

He sure did. two great goals, he worked hard too. A different player these days.
The OP could be right. But with so many of them playing so much better, I think we all have reaped the benefits.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:21 - Mar 29 with 4118 viewsSpratty

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:09 - Mar 29 by Catullus

He sure did. two great goals, he worked hard too. A different player these days.
The OP could be right. But with so many of them playing so much better, I think we all have reaped the benefits.

JDG always been a class player but playing higher up the pitch definitely suits him.

Garry has even got Danny Graham scoring
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:41 - Mar 29 with 4034 viewsDrizzy

Scores goals, creates goals and is versatile. Start the bidding at £6m, Huw.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 4022 viewsDrizzley

word
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:44 - Mar 29 with 4003 viewsDrizzle

fo shoodle ma noodle
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:44 - Mar 29 with 3992 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I slated JDG earlier this season and i must say i have happily been shut up, he's absolutely transformed and maybe someones had a word with him, maybe from Holland to get his ass in gear for the world cup. Would love to see him signed up as soon as were safe
Login to get fewer ads

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:45 - Mar 29 with 3988 viewsDizzy

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:52 - Mar 29 with 3931 viewsquiff

He can go badly missing when things aren't going our way, but he is a very good player, whose goals from midfield shouldn't be underestimated.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:58 - Mar 29 with 3890 viewssomersetsimon

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:52 - Mar 29 by quiff

He can go badly missing when things aren't going our way, but he is a very good player, whose goals from midfield shouldn't be underestimated.

I guess that's just part of his nature and might not get any better. From the club's perspective, we need to have someone on the bench to bring on when de Guzman goes missing, rather than just leave him out there.
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:00 - Mar 29 with 3880 viewssomersetsimon

Agree. He's a great player when we are in control and gong forward.
I haven't seen any of the last two games. How has he managed on the wing?
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:06 - Mar 29 with 3845 viewssomersetsimon

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 20:44 - Mar 29 by exiledinenglandjack

I slated JDG earlier this season and i must say i have happily been shut up, he's absolutely transformed and maybe someones had a word with him, maybe from Holland to get his ass in gear for the world cup. Would love to see him signed up as soon as were safe

Would we be able to sign him permanently before the World Cup?
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:09 - Mar 29 with 3817 viewsDarran

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:06 - Mar 29 by somersetsimon

That's a good question Si.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:17 - Mar 29 with 3775 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I don't think anything has changed since the departure of Laudrup. He was a lightweight, often frustrating, but gifted ball-playing footballer that chips in with a priceless number of goals over the season from midfield under ML, and he's the same now.

I'm an admirer of Ki, but if we can sell him and use the money to buy JDG permanently it's a no-brainer.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:45 - Mar 29 with 3693 viewskarnataka

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:09 - Mar 29 by Darran

That's a good question Si.

I said this about him last week in a thread about player valuations:

Love to see us keep him but if de Guzman goes to Brazil with Netherlands, does well and catches the eye globally, there'll be a bun fight over him before next season starts and his price could be out of our bracket.
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 22:20 - Mar 29 with 3612 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:06 - Mar 29 by somersetsimon

No reason why not? In these sort of loan deals an agreed purchase price is normally set in place, guess we're just waiting to see our premier league status intact
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 22:36 - Mar 29 with 3575 viewsdukemedia

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 21:17 - Mar 29 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I don't think anything has changed since the departure of Laudrup. He was a lightweight, often frustrating, but gifted ball-playing footballer that chips in with a priceless number of goals over the season from midfield under ML, and he's the same now.

I'm an admirer of Ki, but if we can sell him and use the money to buy JDG permanently it's a no-brainer.

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 13:45 - Mar 30 with 3335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For me the biggest beneficiary is the Fan base, they are now watching some really exciting football.
The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 14:00 - Mar 30 with 3312 viewscaerleon_jack

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 22:20 - Mar 29 by exiledinenglandjack

No reason why not? In these sort of loan deals an agreed purchase price is normally set in place, guess we're just waiting to see our premier league status intact

I'm sure we'll enquire, but if JdG has any sense he'll tell us he's keeping his options open until after the world cup. Depending on what happens with Ki, I'd like to see us sign Holtby if we can't convince JdG to stay - he'd probably be cheaper in transfer as well.

Insert something witty here

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 14:36 - Mar 30 with 3235 viewsGriffting

The real beneficiary of Laudrup's sacking on 14:00 - Mar 30 by caerleon_jack

I'm sure we'll enquire, but if JdG has any sense he'll tell us he's keeping his options open until after the world cup. Depending on what happens with Ki, I'd like to see us sign Holtby if we can't convince JdG to stay - he'd probably be cheaper in transfer as well.

I don't know why anyone is surprised by his recent form, he did exactly the same last season. He's a second half of the season player. I rate the bloke and hope we sign him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024