Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? 14:36 - May 19 with 2389 viewsBklynRanger

Any Great Satan-based people know? BEIN had the semis but I see they aren't showing the final.

In fact I checked all the channels on Saturday at 10 (EST) and none, NONE of them are showing it.

That doesn't mean it won't pop up somewhere, since Optimum in NYC is clueless and generally shit. But I'm wondering if anyone has noticed this?

I may end up venturing out to a bar but I was hoping to handle things on my own at home.
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 15:29 - May 19 with 2345 viewsbigbaddean

Derby vs QPR, Championship Playoff Final, 10am, beIN SPORTS and DishWorld
Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#KQdk5JMfOWBzfyyk.99
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 15:42 - May 19 with 2326 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks, Dean. The problem is BEIN is showing 'Spanish Primera Division Soccer' at 10 on Saturday, but maybe that will change.
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 15:45 - May 19 with 2316 viewsbigbaddean

It will probably change as the Spanish season finished this weekend and that is showing as Live on their schedule
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 16:04 - May 19 with 2298 viewsBklynRanger

Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 15:45 - May 19 by bigbaddean

It will probably change as the Spanish season finished this weekend and that is showing as Live on their schedule

Yeah I know, it's completely daft.
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 17:26 - May 19 with 2259 viewsqueensparker

This is a big one for me as I'm going to be in Boston.

US-based Rs, what are the chances of it being on TV in a normal hotel room? I imagine not very high, so I'll be bringing the laptop in case.

Or is it likely to be on in any bars in Boston at that time in the morning?
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 17:32 - May 19 with 2241 viewsBklynRanger

In a normal hotel room I'd say the chances are low. They'll have a couple of ESPNs and that kind of thing but not much else. So yeah, take the laptop.

Yeah, its pretty likely that a bar or two in Boston will be showing it - there are always one or two expat kind of places that pride themselves on that. Try googling something like 'bars that show soccer in Boston', or maybe something a bit better :)
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 17:53 - May 19 with 2218 viewsqueensparker

Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 17:32 - May 19 by BklynRanger

In a normal hotel room I'd say the chances are low. They'll have a couple of ESPNs and that kind of thing but not much else. So yeah, take the laptop.

Yeah, its pretty likely that a bar or two in Boston will be showing it - there are always one or two expat kind of places that pride themselves on that. Try googling something like 'bars that show soccer in Boston', or maybe something a bit better :)

Thanks for the help - as I thought

According to this there should be a fair few pubs to choose from, looks like I might have to phone around and see what's up...

http://www.worldsoccerbars.com/boston-soccer-bars
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 19:23 - May 19 with 2172 viewsalleyhoops

beIN has been doing this all year, they usually update their programming mid week to the end of the week. I wouldn't worry about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 02:36 - May 20 with 2114 viewsBklynRanger

Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 19:23 - May 19 by alleyhoops

beIN has been doing this all year, they usually update their programming mid week to the end of the week. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, cheers. I expect it'll be on.
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 03:58 - May 20 with 2102 viewsbarbicanranger

yeah I think we should be good for BEin sports...for the guy who's going to be in boston just call the sports bar of your choice up and ask if they have BEin and you'll be able to watch it there in HD better than the laptop in a hotel room!
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 08:09 - May 20 with 2045 viewsqueensparker

Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 03:58 - May 20 by barbicanranger

yeah I think we should be good for BEin sports...for the guy who's going to be in boston just call the sports bar of your choice up and ask if they have BEin and you'll be able to watch it there in HD better than the laptop in a hotel room!

Had a call around last night, looks like I'm going to be watching it in the Banshee ( http://bansheeboston.com)

Any other Rs in Boston, come and join me! I'll be the one in the Dennis The Menace top and a moody wife sitting next to me looking at her watch while our holiday gets put on hold
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 17:30 - May 20 with 1990 viewsalleyhoops

It is updated now.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/england/championship/
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 19:17 - May 20 with 1951 viewsBklynRanger

Capital!
Is the final not on TV in 'The States'? on 19:37 - May 20 with 1938 viewsVancouverHoop

Looks like were not getting it in Canada, unless Sportsnet drop French Rugby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024