Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That goal 😀😀😀 12:18 - Jul 6 with 37468 viewsSnipper

Everybody has seen it thousands of times, but so what.here it is again. My sky+ will be knackered out soon :-).
That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:42 - Jan 20 with 592 viewsBoston

Yes, another still recovering from the shock of the goal. That led me to watch the Derby v Bristol City game and mumble “decent defender though”, into my pint a couple of times as I watched the best supporting hero of the hour, Richard Keogh.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 11:44]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

That goal 😀😀😀 on 11:48 - Jan 20 with 581 viewsEsox_Lucius

As I was (luckily) about 15 rows back and almost central to the goal that day I have only to close my eyes and see Junior dump Buxton on his arse and pass the ball to Keogh, setting Bobby up to score that goal and bask in the near delirium that ensued. I have rarely watched it since online because, to be brutally honest, I hadn't enjoyed much of the match up until 89:50 minutes had passed and I'd rather have my memories. I DO still watch Zamora's goal with the outside of his foot away to WBA just for the sheer joy I felt almost instantaneously after the feeling of despair thinking "Oh fück, he's going to shoot... fück me, WHAT a goal!!!" IMO one of the best goals ever scored by a QPR player.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024