Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time 13:10 - Jul 18 with 4557 viewsJackofdreambeach

Nov 29th sat Swans home vs Crystal Pulis 3pm
Wales v South Africa 230pm
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:12 - Jul 18 with 3648 viewsDarran

Premier League this is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:14 - Jul 18 with 3629 viewsjackharris

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:12 - Jul 18 by Darran

Premier League this is.

Exactly, the match will not be moved.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:16 - Jul 18 with 3619 viewsLeonisGod

It's ok, they'll be at different grounds so they won't get in each other's way
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:53 - Jul 18 with 3520 viewsthenorthbankbog

Don't worry rugby internationals these days are for valley slags in sparkly cowboy hats and daffodil's on their heads screaming "pass it to Shane" not realising he retired a few years ago. Won't affect us in any way.
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:09 - Jul 18 with 3467 viewsJackofdreambeach

Fair enough
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:43 - Jul 18 with 3426 viewsSlugster664

I remember some scummers mocking us saying we change fixtures to accommodate our rugby fans, saying we're a rugby area first and foremost......they've actually rearranged a fixture either a day before or day after this season lol

STID

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:45 - Jul 18 with 3419 viewsreddythered

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:43 - Jul 18 by Slugster664

I remember some scummers mocking us saying we change fixtures to accommodate our rugby fans, saying we're a rugby area first and foremost......they've actually rearranged a fixture either a day before or day after this season lol

Last season we didn't move games, seems you forgot that.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:56 - Jul 18 with 3392 viewsBonjour

Anyone want to buy a ticket for the Crystal Palace match on Nov 29th?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 15:09 - Jul 18 with 3343 viewstomdickharry

Wonder when Brentford last changed a home fixture because of a clash with the Eggers at Twickers. I bet the answer is never.
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 16:05 - Jul 18 with 3281 viewsbuilthjack

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 15:09 - Jul 18 by tomdickharry

Wonder when Brentford last changed a home fixture because of a clash with the Eggers at Twickers. I bet the answer is never.

A Premier League game or a friendly rugby game with nothing at stake?
A stadium full of passionate fans or a stadium full of women in cowboy hats who don't know the rules?
No choice is there?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 16:41 - Jul 18 with 3243 viewsthenorthbankbog

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 16:05 - Jul 18 by builthjack

A stadium full of passionate fans or a stadium full of women in cowboy hats who don't know the rules?
No choice is there?

Spot on there
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 20:18 - Jul 18 with 3090 viewsSlugster664

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:45 - Jul 18 by reddythered

Last season we didn't move games, seems you forgot that.

I have no idea what you lot do or did as a club last season, apart from the obvious lol I'm just saying what some of you lot have been saying over the years

STID

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 21:59 - Jul 18 with 2984 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:53 - Jul 18 by thenorthbankbog

Don't worry rugby internationals these days are for valley slags in sparkly cowboy hats and daffodil's on their heads screaming "pass it to Shane" not realising he retired a few years ago. Won't affect us in any way.

Valley Slags .....oh hang on ....anyone want my ticket :)
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 23:34 - Jul 18 with 2931 viewsSimonM

Judging by the highlights from the Chivas game the only thing that Wales should be worried about is one of Jonjo's free kicks sailing all the way from here and over the Millennium Stadium posts!
Probably more chance of that happening than Wales winning anyway!
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 00:10 - Jul 19 with 2900 viewsScoobyDoo

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 20:18 - Jul 18 by Slugster664

I have no idea what you lot do or did as a club last season, apart from the obvious lol I'm just saying what some of you lot have been saying over the years

First time we ever did it but Arsenal at home and Australia in the egg, 100 thousand sports fans in the Capital, Now why would you lot worry about the rugby?
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 00:15 - Jul 19 with 2894 viewsHighjack

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 16:05 - Jul 18 by builthjack

No choice is there?

Most of our fans don't know the rules either given the amount of people around me who scream for offside everytime a goal kick is taken.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 00:26 - Jul 19 with 2885 viewsScoobyDoo

No one answers so point proven , again.
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 01:12 - Jul 19 with 2856 viewsjackharris

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 00:26 - Jul 19 by ScoobyDoo

No one answers so point proven , again.

Swansea City - Premier League.

Cardiff City - Championship, sold their soul, play in red, head slapping imbeciles, different badge, a new stand with stick man seats that look like a women's genitals, stupid accent, infighting, hated fans, play in a library, etc

I love football!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 01:20 - Jul 19 with 2850 viewsRuDeMan1970

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 00:10 - Jul 19 by ScoobyDoo

First time we ever did it but Arsenal at home and Australia in the egg, 100 thousand sports fans in the Capital, Now why would you lot worry about the rugby?

You've always seemed a decent sort on here. But now you've just resorted to going down the usual Cardiffian route of bragging about the number of people in "the Capital". Your lot really are obsessed with demography and population, aren't they? Hasn't resulted in your team managing to remain in the PL though, has it "Butt"? It must really grip your sh*t that the white shite down west in little swansea town continue to lead the way in footballing excellence in Wales, eh?

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:52 - Jul 19 with 2739 viewsScoobyDoo

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 01:20 - Jul 19 by RuDeMan1970

You've always seemed a decent sort on here. But now you've just resorted to going down the usual Cardiffian route of bragging about the number of people in "the Capital". Your lot really are obsessed with demography and population, aren't they? Hasn't resulted in your team managing to remain in the PL though, has it "Butt"? It must really grip your sh*t that the white shite down west in little swansea town continue to lead the way in footballing excellence in Wales, eh?

Thanks my old mate, now i am not going down any route (so to speak) just stating a fact. Now i have never referred to you lot as lickle ol Swansea and don't begrudge your position in the Premier League, we weren't good enough and that's that. Obviously the word Capital grips you're shite though, get over yourself butt.
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:17 - Jul 19 with 2719 viewsSlugster664

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 13:52 - Jul 19 by ScoobyDoo

Thanks my old mate, now i am not going down any route (so to speak) just stating a fact. Now i have never referred to you lot as lickle ol Swansea and don't begrudge your position in the Premier League, we weren't good enough and that's that. Obviously the word Capital grips you're shite though, get over yourself butt.

What is it with you lot and this 'we are your capital' stuff? And going on about 'we get everything' all the time? I just don't get it. Are you just so desperate to 'get one over on us' you'll say and try anything out of sheer desperation?

STID

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:28 - Jul 19 with 2709 viewsScoobyWho

I don't think it matters really, because when we once again turn over one of the top four in the premier league for the fourth season on the bang, and you look forward to whatever it is you people do in the lower leagues - be that the size of your capital, your population or indeed your cock ( which is your real issue ) winning and being the best, being recognised as the top team in the country is what matters to all football fans.

You can come up with as many idiosyncrasies as you want, but none of them counter what the swans have achieved -and whilst your in our our shadow shouting about the size of your ring road and how many red seats you have the swans will once again be competing with the very best club sides in Europe.

Enjoy Rotherham.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:31 - Jul 19 with 2705 viewsScoobyDoo

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:17 - Jul 19 by Slugster664

What is it with you lot and this 'we are your capital' stuff? And going on about 'we get everything' all the time? I just don't get it. Are you just so desperate to 'get one over on us' you'll say and try anything out of sheer desperation?

As i said mate, there were 100,000 fans in the City (is that better) that day, that's all i'm saying, no desperation or jealousy about Swansea as i've said before, good luck to you. You'll probably find something wrong with that now.
Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:42 - Jul 19 with 2685 viewsSlugster664

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:31 - Jul 19 by ScoobyDoo

As i said mate, there were 100,000 fans in the City (is that better) that day, that's all i'm saying, no desperation or jealousy about Swansea as i've said before, good luck to you. You'll probably find something wrong with that now.

No that's fine, well done.

I wasn't strictly pointing towards you tbh Scoob, nor reddy, just a general observation of cardiff people. I know alot of people from there, they're always throwing in a similar comment as stated.

STID

Wales rugby & Swans kick off time on 14:48 - Jul 19 with 2677 viewsdgt73

Capital, the funniest thing I've heard at a football match ever. Could you imagine brentford or Barnet fans chanting that to man utd and Liverpool fans, no of course you can't and why? Because it would sound fuking pathetic. so if the cap fits wear it.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024