Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFP 17:21 - Jan 10 with 1972 viewsTopCat34

Is surely going to come back and bite us.. Is Redknapp on a mission to try and put as many clubs to the wall as he possibly can?
FFP on 18:57 - Jan 10 with 1915 viewsTGRRRSSS

To be fair to Redknapp much of our worst debt was accrued well before he came.

Personally I am starting to wonder about next season though, as I can well see something very bad happening.
There has been something of a creeping suspicion in my mind - and I may very well be paranoid, BUT I do just wonder if there is a desire amongst a few of the powers that be within the FA, Football League and Premier League to send a club to the wall (or at least Conference South in our case) just to show everyone else who's calling the shots.
They are only really interested in the few who make money, United, Liverpool and a few others, who they will allow to do whatever they like, as long as the gray train rolls along nicely, they wont worry about pidddling QPR in their "subbutteo Stadium".

Now like I say I maybe rather paranoid, BUT I would say if you look through the press and other things for a number of years now - certainly going back to Briatore takeover there is certainly something many hate.
Throw in years of mismanagment of running the club for years and years and general incompetance of the sort that has seen us set a new low in this away defeats record.

None of that excuses some of these performances, it's a side issue for me that I feel could be coming...

Really hope I am wrong.
FFP on 19:00 - Jan 10 with 1894 viewsGloucs_R

Sell them all now, play the rest of the season with the kids and start a fresh next season or change manager now and give it a good go.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024