Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) 22:51 - Mar 7 with 3669 viewsbrad

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:12 - Mar 7 with 3650 viewskropotkin41

Watch CR's press conference, I don't think he'splaying for next season, I think he knows what's at stake. I think he's playing the cards he's been dealt.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 08:29 - Mar 8 with 3515 viewsbrad

may be players were injured or ill,but the bench did not inspire conferdence,im all for giving young lads a chance,but havin swp there was scraping the barrel!!
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 10:24 - Mar 8 with 3453 viewsDevonWhite

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 08:29 - Mar 8 by brad

may be players were injured or ill,but the bench did not inspire conferdence,im all for giving young lads a chance,but havin swp there was scraping the barrel!!

Who would you have put on the bench then? Everyone else was injured or banned.
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 10:28 - Mar 8 with 3446 viewsSpiritofGregory

There's nothing wrong with Vargas and Zarate. When did they get injured?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 15:23 - Mar 8 with 3384 viewsDevonWhite

Oh, isn't there? My mistaken then. I went from the fact our chairman said so and the photo Vargas posted of himself receiving treatment. Do you have better sources then?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 8 with 3329 viewsSpiritofGregory

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 15:23 - Mar 8 by DevonWhite

Oh, isn't there? My mistaken then. I went from the fact our chairman said so and the photo Vargas posted of himself receiving treatment. Do you have better sources then?

Don't believe any of it. That club is rotten to the core.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 16:46]
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 16:56 - Mar 8 with 3315 viewsAndyB

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 8 by SpiritofGregory

Interesting choice of words there.... "That club..."

Not "our club" or "this club".

Anyone would think you might not actually be a QPR fan.

But then your posts are so upbeat and positive - i'm not sure how anyone could make such an outrageous accusation.
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 8 with 3298 viewsSpiritofGregory

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 16:56 - Mar 8 by AndyB

Interesting choice of words there.... "That club..."

Not "our club" or "this club".

Anyone would think you might not actually be a QPR fan.

But then your posts are so upbeat and positive - i'm not sure how anyone could make such an outrageous accusation.

It is rotten to the core, get ready for the media circus that awaits us if we go down. Fernandes better be finding out our fate now because all our decisions and who we will have as manager, will depend on what punishment is dished out by the football league.
Login to get fewer ads

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:16 - Mar 8 with 3155 viewsDevonWhite

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 8 by SpiritofGregory

Is Vargas in on the conspiracy? And persuaded to post a photo of himself on the treatment table on his personal instagram account?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:22 - Mar 8 with 3151 viewsWallyRanger

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 8 by SpiritofGregory

It is rotten to the core, get ready for the media circus that awaits us if we go down. Fernandes better be finding out our fate now because all our decisions and who we will have as manager, will depend on what punishment is dished out by the football league.

Tony Fernandes is a reptile! The Illuminati runs the club! It's a conspiracy to relegate us!
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:31 - Mar 8 with 3140 viewsSpiritofGregory

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:22 - Mar 8 by WallyRanger

Tony Fernandes is a reptile! The Illuminati runs the club! It's a conspiracy to relegate us!

We are the Caterham of the Premier League.

Is Tony still talking about a new stadium and training complex?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:38 - Mar 8 with 3136 viewsNorthernr

You believe Eduardo Vargas isn't injured, but got the physios to help him mock up a picture of him receiving treatment so people would think he is?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:40 - Mar 8 with 3135 viewsWallyRanger

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:31 - Mar 8 by SpiritofGregory

We are the Caterham of the Premier League.

Is Tony still talking about a new stadium and training complex?

I'm sure we are, and I suppose it's all down to the illuminati too, you go fight the system!
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:47 - Mar 8 with 3131 viewsWallyRanger

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:38 - Mar 8 by Northernr

You believe Eduardo Vargas isn't injured, but got the physios to help him mock up a picture of him receiving treatment so people would think he is?

Why wouldn't he? When you're off those sedatives like he is you start seeing what's REALLY going on, you know?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 23:52 - Mar 8 with 3120 viewsTacticalR

Is Vargas part of the conspiracy? Just how deep does this go?

Air hostess clique

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 00:21 - Mar 9 with 3098 viewsCroydonCaptJack

You look a little foolish on this thread S of G.
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 00:23 - Mar 9 with 3097 viewsWallyRanger

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 00:21 - Mar 9 by CroydonCaptJack

You look a little foolish on this thread S of G.

When doesn't he?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 07:27 - Mar 9 with 2999 viewsCroydonCaptJack

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 00:23 - Mar 9 by WallyRanger

When doesn't he?

ok, 'particularly' foolish then ;)
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 12:15 - Mar 9 with 2909 viewsaston_hoop

If we can get Ed Vargas to pretend he is injured for a bit so we can weaken the squad intentionally, do you think we could get Barton to pretend he is suspended for a bit longer too once his ban is over?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 12:39 - Mar 9 with 2884 viewsDANRANGER

we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 12:15 - Mar 9 by aston_hoop

If we can get Ed Vargas to pretend he is injured for a bit so we can weaken the squad intentionally, do you think we could get Barton to pretend he is suspended for a bit longer too once his ban is over?

Unfortunately we are going to need Barton and hopefully his little break may give him time to reflect (again) and have a positive end to the season and then he can leave.

SOG - a little bit too much time on your hands with some of the theories you have. Clearly we have issues but not sure what else can be done right now. You have to be realistic and we are where we are and I believe with the appointment of Ferdinand we are finally realising what is required but it will take time.

The club needs to plan for either outcome and have recruitment options in place for whichever decision we are in but the fact we lose quite a few big earners can only be positive so I'm not so concerned about next season. What are we actually looking to achieve as a football club?
we are playing for next season,what was goin on with the subs bench? (n/t) on 15:00 - Mar 9 with 2825 viewsbrad

i would love to see us stay up,but i have a feeling that we are planning for next season,rid of all the big earners,bring more through the youth system,then may be try and get back up again,but if we do go down,when do we think that we can get back again and be a stable premier league club?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024