Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems odd re. FFP 07:11 - May 19 with 2542 viewsCorbyQPR

Something that strikes me as a bit strange about this whole FFP thing is this; why didn't the board write off enough to secure an £8m loss and not leave a £9m+ loss showing. I wonder if all this has been pre agreed in some way so that we pay a small fine..
Seems odd re. FFP on 08:47 - May 19 with 2384 viewsW5R

This, hopefully.

Or a miscalculation. Would have had to have the accounts signed off after the cash was moved around I presume. As we are taking legal action I'm starting to think maybe a bodge up.
Seems odd re. FFP on 18:25 - May 19 with 2112 viewsSomersetHoops

Seems odd re. FFP on 08:47 - May 19 by W5R

This, hopefully.

Or a miscalculation. Would have had to have the accounts signed off after the cash was moved around I presume. As we are taking legal action I'm starting to think maybe a bodge up.

I think we will need to be seen to pay a fine of some sort to save face for the FA, so I suspect there will be a fine based on the 9 mil. + which will be the template for future deals on FFP. A fine on that basis won't be too damaging and would be accepted by the club I would expect.

Now we have a manager for next season it would be really good to get this FFP thing sorted, so it doesn't hang over our recruitment and pre-season.

Who's Next?

Seems odd re. FFP on 18:45 - May 19 with 2061 viewsjohncharles

I really don't want to give in to those bullying bastards. The FL have fcked up and deserve a whupping. Go on, take us to court. No, because you haven't got the bottle and, more importantly, no case.
My predictive just put "impotently" for "importantly".
Yeah.

Strong and stable my arse.

Seems odd re. FFP on 19:21 - May 19 with 1971 viewsHollowayRanger

what if we bought land for £50 million then built a £150 million stadium would that come under ffp and mean another hit?

if so how could any small club build a new stadium

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Seems odd re. FFP on 19:25 - May 19 with 1964 viewsAndyB

Seems odd re. FFP on 19:21 - May 19 by HollowayRanger

what if we bought land for £50 million then built a £150 million stadium would that come under ffp and mean another hit?

By taking out a loan/mortgage in which the repayments can be afforded within your means, without a huge loss each year.
Same way you buy a house
Seems odd re. FFP on 20:16 - May 19 with 1895 viewsQPR_John

Seems odd re. FFP on 19:21 - May 19 by HollowayRanger

I don't think debt from infrastructure projects are taken into account for FFP purposes
Seems odd re. FFP on 14:06 - May 20 with 1568 viewsQPR1882

Seems odd re. FFP on 18:45 - May 19 by johncharles

I really don't want to give in to those bullying bastards. The FL have fcked up and deserve a whupping. Go on, take us to court. No, because you haven't got the bottle and, more importantly, no case.
My predictive just put "impotently" for "importantly".
Yeah.

Bottle, of course the FA have bottle that's why we never won the championship a few years back and will be playing in the conference next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024