Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mid table team.... 00:30 - Nov 5 with 1108 viewsEalingHoop81

.... I just don't buy that and that is why I'm delighted we have made the decision to sack Ramsey. A lot of people, Northern included have suggested that we just aren't good enough but looking through the squad it's ridiculous that we aren't better.

Unless I'm mistaken Austin and Phillips would have gone to prem sides had we not played hard ball in the summer. So too Fer had he not failed a medical. Green was too greedy for the Hammers. Sandro was injured and illegal but is now at least back to being able to work here. Chery has been in the Durch squad in the past year, Luengo a Ballon Dor nominee, Angella and Tozer won the Championship with Watford and most people are pleasantly surprised about Hall and JET.

So just to be clear, there are 10 or so teams in the Chump that can run through their squads and see such quality? I am not saying they are all playing well or the the team is performing but just run through the team and really consider if, lets say, Sheffield Wednesday or Preston really have players that are genuinely just as good.

If the answer is no or no but the players aren't performing......then the Manager isn't doing his job. If they are bad apples and won't play then that was what the clear out in the summer was for. Although we apparently gambled on Austin and Phillips and perhaps couldn't get rid of Sandro most of the rest, he signed or wanted. Luengo and Chery cost the thick end of £5m on top of Angella and Tozer. If this team, Ramsey's team is failing it is his fault and he had to go.

Let's hope Sherwood doesn't arrive. Pearson may be a good shout but he really did seem a bit unhinged last year despite the results - almost like Mourinho does now.... But I'm sure the zero interview process will work a treat!!

[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 0:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024