Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gregoire Defrel 11:12 - Jan 21 with 5282 viewsQuakerJack

From Sassuolo... according to Walesonline

Goal record is abysmal... 16 in 106 for Cessena

Sign him on Huw!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Gregoire Defrel on 11:31 - Jan 21 with 5169 viewsblaine_scfc

This reminds me of the last few January transfer windows.
Gregoire Defrel on 11:36 - Jan 21 with 5132 viewsDevz00

On paper, an Italian league version of Shecter and Vasquez.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 11:36]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Gregoire Defrel on 11:52 - Jan 21 with 5042 viewsGriffting

ahhh now this, this is a story i can believe
Gregoire Defrel on 12:43 - Jan 21 with 4865 viewsjacksfullaces

there is probably someone in middlesboro reserves huw has had his eye on for a while. to complete the true underwhelming feeling he won't make a move under transfer deadline day
Gregoire Defrel on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 4721 viewsymaohyd

Gregoire Defrel on 11:52 - Jan 21 by Griffting

ahhh now this, this is a story i can believe

Isn't it just.

What on earth is going on at the club?

I'm staggered at how things are being run.

I always believe in two sides to an argument. From a distance the Monk, scenario seems to be a complete and utter fu ck up. Against that the board can claim

That things needed to change, box ticked.

They can claim that they acted with decency, in that they hadn't 'tapped' up another manager up..chwarae teg.

They put in temporary charge a man who knows the club inside out. That move arguably resulted in an improvement in results.

They now have their new coach insitu, quite how they came to that decision is mind boggling, I'd love to know. Let's hope it's a massive success.

So as I say, two sides to an argument.

However, in terms of the Jan transfer window, how on earth have we failed to bring a single player in?

We don't seem to have learnt any lessons whatsoever in how to go about our business in Jan, in the prem.

Ironically the best bit of business was done in our first season with Gylfi. Since then it's been shambolic. It hasn't been an issue these last few seasons as we have been heading for safety, but this season!?

If we were in Villas position I'd understand being ultra conservative in spending. A bit negative may be, but when you have, one foot and four toes in the championship, I'd understand not spending.

Against all the negativity, we have a real chance of staying up. I get, as Leigh Dinner highlighted that it's pointless just spending for the sake of it, if you aren't improving things.

But when you start the season with Gomis and Eder as your two main strikers you aren't exactly starting from an elevated position of excellence!

Sadly, weighing things up from a distance the club is now a joke in terms of its ability to be dynamic in signing players. We have scored the second fewest goals, yet here we are towards the end of Jan and let's be honest it wouldn't surprise us all if the sum of our activity will be Scott Sinclair.

I like Scott but come on!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Gregoire Defrel on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 4718 viewsmagicdaps10

It is Beradi they went to see-FACT!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gregoire Defrel on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 4664 viewsDaggyjack

Gregoire Defrel on 13:29 - Jan 21 by magicdaps10

Wish it was...a great player.
Sadly, I think not though, Sassuolo signed him from the co-ownership deal he had with them and Juventus but Juve still hold the option to buy him back next season.
We could sign him I guess if we reach an agreement with Sassuolo and Juve...Italian transfers, very confusing.
Defo the standard of player we should be after...45 in 110.
Gregoire Defrel on 13:54 - Jan 21 with 4593 viewsFatherJack

Gregoire Defrel on 13:29 - Jan 21 by magicdaps10

Now him I like the sound of... 45 goals in 110 games, young, dyanamic and plenty of resale value should things go south:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domenico_Berardi

Currently valued at just over £12m:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/domenico-berardi/profil/spieler/177843

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Gregoire Defrel on 14:26 - Jan 21 with 4419 viewsGlyn1

For people who are looking for a positive in all of this - We'll probably be the only Premier League side who will make a profit in this transfer window.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024