Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R you watching Cardiff scum 16:54 - Jan 24 with 1930 viewsgetcarter

Happy days
R you watching Cardiff scum on 16:56 - Jan 24 with 1914 viewsblueytheblue

Good team performance, defended well. Rode luck a bit, Everton had some good chances.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

R you watching Cardiff scum on 16:58 - Jan 24 with 1893 viewsacejack3065

R you watching Cardiff scum on 16:56 - Jan 24 by blueytheblue

Good team performance, defended well. Rode luck a bit, Everton had some good chances.

We deserve a bit of luck. Did you see the travesty that was the Sunderland game?
R you watching Cardiff scum on 17:03 - Jan 24 with 1869 viewsblueytheblue

R you watching Cardiff scum on 16:58 - Jan 24 by acejack3065

We deserve a bit of luck. Did you see the travesty that was the Sunderland game?

I'm more of an impotent deity these days than an omnipotent deity, to be fair, so don't see everything.

The penalty was caused by woeful play by Everton, though your guy showed good awareness to react to it. The second was a deflection, who knows if Howard would have got to it otherwise.

There were definite good signs for you, seemed to play as a team. You've still got problems, one game isn't going to fix everything but I guess it's encouraging to get the win.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

R you watching Cardiff scum on 17:04 - Jan 24 with 1860 views3swan

R you watching Cardiff scum on 16:58 - Jan 24 by acejack3065

Don't please don't I'm trying not to think about it.

The right result that night and we could be 12 points clear of them. All ifs and buts
R you watching Cardiff scum on 17:08 - Jan 24 with 1821 viewsacejack3065

R you watching Cardiff scum on 17:03 - Jan 24 by blueytheblue

I'm more of an impotent deity these days than an omnipotent deity, to be fair, so don't see everything.

The penalty was caused by woeful play by Everton, though your guy showed good awareness to react to it. The second was a deflection, who knows if Howard would have got to it otherwise.

There were definite good signs for you, seemed to play as a team. You've still got problems, one game isn't going to fix everything but I guess it's encouraging to get the win.

Fair enough. You can get pills for that mind and I know a guy...

There are still issues and we we still look short of a striker to play off of but two wins on the spin can work wonders for your confidence. Everton scored a sweaty goal themselves and that's just how it breaks. Today it broke for us for what feels like the first time in an eternity.

4 wins 3 draws to 40 points. This time last week the club was in a much darker place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024