Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic news that Olly is coming home 15:29 - Nov 11 with 4692 viewsfreddieeddie

Over the last few years I have become detached from QPR which is very unlike me. No way would I have gone another game this season. If Holloway comes back, I will be looking at going lots of games, that says it all.

I all I want is my team to play with passion, real passion though. Great to have a manager that loves the club and also shows so much character.

As I have stated many times I don't care what league we are in, what results we get (obviously more wins the better), as long as we BATTLE, ATTACK & have a TOGETHERNESS. I think Ollie will bring all of that to the table.

As someone else said, no one could say it would work out with Klopp, Mourinho or anyone else so lets get our real leader back. Nice that he played with Les before so they have that connection. I can imagine Ollie and TF getting on great also.

Good days ahead.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Fantastic news that Olly is coming home on 20:18 - Nov 11 with 783 viewsHarbour

Welcome back olly every rangers fan wishes you the best I really hope you are successful but we have to be patient he is not a miracle worker let's hope he gets the best out of the players and gets a good start back at LR..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024