Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR_How are you watching films, TV Series 11:10 - Feb 12 with 2350 viewsmerseyhoop

Received e-mail from 'Get It Right from a Genuine Site' via our Internet Services Provider stating that our broadband has been used to download a film, in light of this wondering what the preferred device is on here to watch films, TV Series, Sport etc. Any one else received a similar e-mail?

Cheers
Non QPR_How are you watching films, TV Series on 11:15 - Feb 12 with 2344 viewsSimonJames

We watch films on Netflix, Amazon Prime or through BBC iPlayer (of the ITV equivalent).

Here's a list of all the genuine sites for various media (films, music, etc)
https://www.getitrightfromagenuinesite.org/genuine-sites/

100% of people who drink water will die.

Non QPR_How are you watching films, TV Series on 11:59 - Feb 12 with 2308 viewslondonscottish

I mainly watch Netflix on TV via a Humax box connected to the TV.

I watch Amazon content through a PS4

I watch games on Now TV via the Now TV box on one TV or the Chromecast on the other. Or occasionally on a laptop. (That's when I lose the ability to type coherent comments during a game).

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Non QPR_How are you watching films, TV Series on 12:19 - Feb 12 with 2286 viewsWokingR

Most of the film streaming sites like Putlocker now recommend that you use a VPN (virtual private network) before using their sites. If using an iPad there are several very simple apps available that do this very simply.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024