Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move 08:39 - Jul 10 with 5114 viewseddie71

The report has since been followed by a Tweet from Swans chief Dineen, who posted on his personal Twitter account on Sunday that the club will continue to build teams that can compete, while also selling and buying.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/07/rumour-mill/swansea-vice-chairman-hints-at-sigu
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 08:47 - Jul 10 with 5040 viewsDafyddHuw

So how does "Damien Lloyd" know Gylfi wants to leave?

Has he had a 180 degree turn from a month ago?
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:11 - Jul 10 with 4918 viewseddie71

Exactly, but I think it's more about Dineen yet again showing he is unsuitable to hold a post of this seniority at the club.
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:13 - Jul 10 with 4898 viewssomersetsimon

When someone criticised our transfer dealings, Dineen tweeted that we had spent £11m on Mesa and hadn't sold anyone. That seems the opposite of hinting at a sale.
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:16 - Jul 10 with 4870 viewspencoedjack

Totally unprofessional from an owner of a vending machine company who shouldn't be on the board of a multi million business.
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:32 - Jul 10 with 4743 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:11 - Jul 10 by eddie71

Exactly, but I think it's more about Dineen yet again showing he is unsuitable to hold a post of this seniority at the club.

"I don't comment on transfers, never have and never will"...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:32 - Jul 10 with 4741 viewsSTID2017

I fully understand the vitriol thrown at Jenkins and Dineen.
However this is looking for trouble where there isn't any.
The guy is just stating the blooming obvious - even Man Utd did that this weekend "selling" Rooney and buying Lukaku
Nothing to see here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:32 - Jul 10 with 4741 viewsOptimisticJack

Dineen has consistently been too loose with his talk over the years. He was talking freely to outsiders about the American take over 7 or 8 months before it even took place. In fact he disclosed that we we were marketing the club for sale in the States many months before the first failed takeover bid.
Likewise he was gobbing about the Penney legal action last summer soon after the take over.
The man is incompetent and it is truly amazing he has held a position of responsibility at the club for so long, with his lack of confidentiality.
Loose talk sinks ships. It is a wonder we didn't sink years ago with him at the helm.
His arrogance however is fast catching up with him. What goes round comes round. Tick tock.

Optimisticjack

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 09:48 - Jul 10 with 4585 viewsmagicdaps10

Dineen has been a clown yet again.

Ignorantly not taking on peoples opinions, daftly not understanding the questions asked and trying to be clever with answers that are making him look a smarmy bigot.

I dont understand why a man of his age gets involved in childish aggro over Twitter.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:03 - Jul 10 with 4475 viewsNeathJack

Well as vice-chairman and any paid role at the club would be nice.

As for who would we replace him with, having seen the state of the commercial dept then I'm pretty sure my dog could not do a worse job.
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:14 - Jul 10 with 4335 viewsDarran

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:03 - Jul 10 by NeathJack

As for who would we replace him with, having seen the state of the commercial dept then I'm pretty sure my dog could not do a worse job.

Well there is that but you have to admit there's a dreadful state on too many of our fans especially the ones that are blaming him for selling our players.
I'd seriously like to know why they don't know it's fuçk all to do with him.
I've said for the last few years he shouldn't be on twitter whilst he has any role at the club.

One of the downsides to twitter for me is that it's such a shame that you get to see how many Swans fans that are out there with an iq of less than 20.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:18 - Jul 10 with 4297 viewsshandyjack

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:14 - Jul 10 by Darran

Well there is that but you have to admit there's a dreadful state on too many of our fans especially the ones that are blaming him for selling our players.
I've said for the last few years he shouldn't be on twitter whilst he has any role at the club.

One of the downsides to twitter for me is that it's such a shame that you get to see how many Swans fans that are out there with an iq of less than 20.

by being on twitter and making himself to be the big I am on there he leaves himself open to all criticism of the club be it his fault or others. Smug tweets like the ones he was sending last night do him or us as a fan base no favours

Poll: Expectation for the season

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:20 - Jul 10 with 4286 viewsMeraki

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:03 - Jul 10 by NeathJack

He's got a point, because I don't actually know what he does?
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:45 - Jul 10 with 4148 viewsmagicdaps10

Totally agree.

Should not be on Twitter and certainly should not be getting into stupid arguments/discussions about things that he has no control over.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 11:00 - Jul 10 with 4018 viewsOptimisticJack

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 10:45 - Jul 10 by magicdaps10

Totally agree.

Should not be on Twitter and certainly should not be getting into stupid arguments/discussions about things that he has no control over.

His massive ego will not allow it.

Optimisticjack

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 11:01 - Jul 10 with 4007 viewswaynekerr55

Wasn't his Twitter on lock down and on 'followers only' access? I wonder why he's back in the public eye?

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 11:20 - Jul 10 with 3827 viewsLandore_Jack

Dineen and HJ A.K.A Zippy and Bungle.

#backtojack

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 11:25 - Jul 10 with 3796 views34dfgdf54

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 11:01 - Jul 10 by waynekerr55

Wasn't his Twitter on lock down and on 'followers only' access? I wonder why he's back in the public eye?

He blocked me for asking him to leave.

For some strange reason Rangel blocked me aswell, I have never said anything negative about him either, I wouldn't, he's a legend at the club.
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 15:33 - Jul 10 with 3234 viewsDafyddHuw

THis arse has to be shown the door. He brings the club into disrepute with every breath he takes.
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 16:21 - Jul 10 with 3047 viewsNeathJack

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 11:01 - Jul 10 by waynekerr55

It's back on lock down today
Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 16:27 - Jul 10 with 3003 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 16:21 - Jul 10 by NeathJack

It's back on lock down today

The geezer ain't the sharpest knife in the dishwasher when it comes to gauging the feelings of the fans...

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 16:29 - Jul 10 with 2988 viewsNeath_Jack

Hola!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea vice chairman hints at Sigurdsson move on 21:08 - Jul 10 with 2708 viewsDewi1jack

Kin ell Dar.
You could add dimwit and find 20 of our fans to add with him and still come up with the iq of a dustbin.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024