Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tractor Boys' QPR Ticket Travesty 19:42 - Aug 11 with 5023 viewsHadders

An Ipswich pal of mine alerted me to this. Some of their fans being a bit rude about us (with some justification in this case, perhaps), but others being very fair. A campaign worth supporting?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32048/
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 19:52]
Tractor Boys' QPR Ticket Travesty on 23:00 - Aug 12 with 872 viewsterryb

Tractor Boys' QPR Ticket Travesty on 21:52 - Aug 12 by Northernr

Look at Ipswich's attendance at ours over the last 10 years on a variety of dates, times and circumstances and get back to me.

They have always brought more to The Bush than we take to Suffolk.

Early in the season & with a 100% record (until Tuesday), £25 tickets would have incresed their sales considerably. Now, I doubt that they will reach 1,800!

I agree that it is quite a while since they have filled the away end, but given the right circumstances they are one of the few clubs in the Championship that could. Not at the prices we (and them) charge though!

I stand by my view that Queens Park Rangers would not have lost much revenue ny agreeing to the £25 away fan exchange for this match. We will never know if I am correct unless Ipswich were to sell significantly more than your quoted figure of 1,800.

I did not expect Hoos to agree to the deal, but this would have been a good chance to test whether a reduced price would have increased the attendance. If it hadn't worked, Hoos would have been in a position to quote this failure when asked about prices in the future.

Boxing Day won't be so bad for me as I'm a Senior Citizen, but I will still resent that my club have made our supporters have to pay £36 approx to attend.
Tractor Boys' QPR Ticket Travesty on 23:38 - Aug 12 with 846 viewsNortholt_Rs

Tractor Boys' QPR Ticket Travesty on 20:47 - Aug 11 by DubaiR

Comes with a 3 bed semi

Perfect!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 23:39]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Tractor Boys' QPR Ticket Travesty on 00:11 - Aug 13 with 818 viewsBrightonhoop

Might be wrong but feels like they are setting an agenda, not for supporters, nor for QPR, and throwing their dummies out of the pram when they dont get 100% backing. 'Back us or we'll make a stink' Hoos is quite right to tell them to do one.
It's not like Newcastle or Everton away. Maybe they should work on infrastructure that makes a good night out. Horse before the cart and all that.
Tractor Boys' QPR Ticket Travesty on 00:21 - Aug 13 with 814 viewstoboboly

And this is for a game less than a month away. Twts

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024