Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sean Hughes 12:33 - Oct 16 with 9684 viewsted_hendrix

Passed away at the age of 51 which of course is no age to lose your life, always liked the bloke as a comedian but seemed to disappear of the radar lately.
RIP.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sean Hughes on 21:55 - Oct 19 with 1653 viewsHadders

Just came on here to post Michael Hann's brilliant article, to discover that he is NW5. This must've been hard to write, and I imagine you paused before being so honest in public even before the funeral, but I found it moving and fascinating - a proper tribute. It's amazingly well-written, so revealing and honest, I found myself hating the guy when you descibed what a selfish or heartless pr!ck he could be, yet feeling his desolation. I had absolutely no idea what a complex man Hughes was. I'm curious about Mark Lamarr now (a brillaint wit, though terribly cruel at times); his quote which was chosen as the headline is heartbreaking. Sorry for your loss and thank you for writing such an extraordinary tribute.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 22:27]
Sean Hughes on 22:11 - Oct 19 with 1626 viewsBrightonhoop

Sean Hughes on 21:55 - Oct 19 by Hadders

Just came on here to post Michael Hann's brilliant article, to discover that he is NW5. This must've been hard to write, and I imagine you paused before being so honest in public even before the funeral, but I found it moving and fascinating - a proper tribute. It's amazingly well-written, so revealing and honest, I found myself hating the guy when you descibed what a selfish or heartless pr!ck he could be, yet feeling his desolation. I had absolutely no idea what a complex man Hughes was. I'm curious about Mark Lamarr now (a brillaint wit, though terribly cruel at times); his quote which was chosen as the headline is heartbreaking. Sorry for your loss and thank you for writing such an extraordinary tribute.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 22:27]

It's an amazing obituary. So much better than those fawning sugar coated missives to utter utter b'stards...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024