Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread v Blades 08:53 - Oct 31 with 21931 viewsBlackCrowe

Ok, I'll have a go. Tin hat on...

3-3 thriller.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Match thread v Blades on 23:23 - Oct 31 with 1359 viewsPommyhoop

Match thread v Blades on 23:19 - Oct 31 by dbl1974

no worries, just say it how it is, our manager has said exactly the same

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05lmsjq

What an honest manager. And an honest supporter.
Cheers for that dbl..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match thread v Blades on 23:27 - Oct 31 with 1344 viewsBrightonhoop

Match thread v Blades on 23:19 - Oct 31 by dbl1974

no worries, just say it how it is, our manager has said exactly the same

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05lmsjq

There was a story on here of two Wolves supporters on saturday on the tube slagging our midfield off because they had never heard of them. They will left with no points too.

Just joshing man. We dont get many oppos on here these days, not like the old Rivals site. Utd will be fine, i've no doubts you'll go up in the autos. Hope your Keeper is ok that was a big fall from a great height on his shoulders for Syllahs goal.

Interesting you see in us what Utd have been doing. There may be hope for us yet.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 0:08]
Match thread v Blades on 23:38 - Oct 31 with 1290 viewsAgedR

Match thread v Blades on 22:57 - Oct 31 by dbl1974

blade in peace

congrats on tonight thoroughly deserved, we weren't at our best but that's down to your performance, you did to us what we have been doing to others, never gave us a minutes peace, keep that up and you will fly up the table, well done and good luck for the rest of the season
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 22:58]

Well, I thought you were excellent. The best down the Bush this season. Just lacked a bit up top.

But, we’re like a dog with a knotted rope at the moment. And it’s bloody marvellous after all the years of mercenary shite and Joey Cxnting Barton.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Match thread v Blades on 23:56 - Oct 31 with 1237 viewsBrightonhoop

Match thread v Blades on 23:38 - Oct 31 by AgedR

Well, I thought you were excellent. The best down the Bush this season. Just lacked a bit up top.

But, we’re like a dog with a knotted rope at the moment. And it’s bloody marvellous after all the years of mercenary shite and Joey Cxnting Barton.

Innit. In the planet linear thesis he who signs Joseh knting Brton may as well sign up to a £60 mil fine. lol

For me. 2-0 down to cntin Liverool with 15 mins to go and the scouse left with fck all haha is kinda worth £60 mil. haha Done Spurs, Arsenal and a whole load of other wannabes that wonderful season too. Phil Neals face. haha You cannot buy that. Happy days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024