Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In November, Kurt Zouma had more shots on target than the Swans 10:39 - Nov 30 with 3871 viewsJonTheJack

Source:

In November, Kurt Zouma had more shots on target than the Swans on 10:44 - Nov 30 with 3857 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The list of PL players who didn't have as many shots on target than the Swans would be much smaller than the list of those that did.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

In November, Kurt Zouma had more shots on target than the Swans on 11:43 - Nov 30 with 3781 viewsswanforthemoney

In November, Kurt Zouma had more shots on target than the Swans on 10:44 - Nov 30 by Joe_bradshaw

The list of PL players who didn't have as many shots on target than the Swans would be much smaller than the list of those that did.

I was a bit angry but these days, I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Whats the next one at the Liberty? West Brom? Thatll be a goalfest?
My main worry now is that we wont get back out of the Championship with this style of play. To get out of the Championship you have to go out and win a lot of games, both home and away. Draws arent enough.

I stand in the North Stand

In November, Kurt Zouma had more shots on target than the Swans on 12:26 - Nov 30 with 3729 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Never mind we’re on course for a record or two.

We might get the lowest number of goals scored - the record is 20.

We will probably get the least number of goals conceded by a team finishing in the bottom three - the record is 50.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

In November, Kurt Zouma had more shots on target than the Swans on 12:27 - Nov 30 with 3725 viewsBobby_Fischer

In November, Kurt Zouma had more shots on target than the Swans on 10:44 - Nov 30 by Joe_bradshaw

There are more goalkeepers in the PL than we've had shots.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024