Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
News of an old friend part the second 13:47 - Jan 11 with 1757 viewsR_from_afar

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=qpr%20ukah&src=typd

Gave me quite a shock when I saw him mentioned on Twitter in connection with QPR!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

News of an old friend part the second on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 1746 viewsNorthernr

Fck me how old is that guy now? Still remember that harrowing night at Northampton.
News of an old friend part the second on 17:03 - Jan 11 with 1618 viewsconnell10

News of an old friend part the second on 13:49 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Fck me how old is that guy now? Still remember that harrowing night at Northampton.

COBBLERS!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

News of an old friend part the second on 13:41 - Jan 12 with 1488 viewsR_from_afar

News of an old friend part the second on 13:49 - Jan 11 by Northernr

34 on the 18th Jan. Should we send him a card?

If anyone has a signed photo of him in a QPR shirt, it would be rarer than a fully functional Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, if worth infinitely less...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024