Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BEIN SPORTS 11:05 - Feb 14 with 3544 viewsAkinfenwa

Has anyone had any luck subscribing legit to BEIN Sports? They offer different levels of coverage in different regions. If you vpn to make it look as if you are in north africa or middle east you can get pretty much everything like sky sports on steroids for £20 a month.

I have seen tutorials of how to get it but on other forums people say it dont always work out.

Has anybody tried it?
BEIN SPORTS on 11:32 - Feb 14 with 3518 viewsdcd14

Buy a MAG254 box on eBay approx £60.00.

Sign up to a reliable IPTV provider for approx £7.50 a month and you'll have all them and a lot more.
BEIN SPORTS on 12:05 - Feb 14 with 3470 viewsepaul

30 beer tokens a year

https://uksatiptv.com

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

BEIN SPORTS on 12:49 - Feb 14 with 3429 viewsAkinfenwa

BEIN SPORTS on 12:05 - Feb 14 by epaul

30 beer tokens a year

https://uksatiptv.com

Just installed a similar provider for £9 a month on my smart tv using the inbuilt IPTV app.

Unbelievably better than kodi
BEIN SPORTS on 13:56 - Feb 14 with 3351 viewsdcd14

BEIN SPORTS on 12:49 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

Just installed a similar provider for £9 a month on my smart tv using the inbuilt IPTV app.

I use IPTV through the MAG box I mentioned but it is excellent.

Like you said, knocks spots off Kodi.
BEIN SPORTS on 14:03 - Feb 14 with 3343 viewsepaul

BEIN SPORTS on 12:49 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

Same here I use smart iptv on my Samsung

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

BEIN SPORTS on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 3330 viewsAkinfenwa

BEIN SPORTS on 14:03 - Feb 14 by epaul

Same here I use smart iptv on my Samsung

Same. You get the Samsung IPTV app free for 7 days then you got to pay £5 go activate it. I have activated it already.

I found it hard to find impartial IPTV reviews but opted for FabIPTV after reading some reviews on Reddit.

Its all there and all working. Not a single buffering so far today.
BEIN SPORTS on 14:36 - Feb 14 with 3310 viewsItchySphincter

BEIN SPORTS on 14:18 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

Same. You get the Samsung IPTV app free for 7 days then you got to pay £5 go activate it. I have activated it already.

I found it hard to find impartial IPTV reviews but opted for FabIPTV after reading some reviews on Reddit.

Its all there and all working. Not a single buffering so far today.

Platinum through IPTV.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

BEIN SPORTS on 15:01 - Feb 14 with 3282 viewsAkinfenwa

BEIN SPORTS on 14:36 - Feb 14 by ItchySphincter

Platinum through IPTV.

From what I have read the best provider depends on your set up and ISP. I have only signed up for 1 month. IPTV is completely new to me only found out about it today. How long have you been using platinum? Has it been 100% reliable for Saturday 3pm?
Login to get fewer ads

BEIN SPORTS on 16:49 - Feb 14 with 3200 viewsItchySphincter

BEIN SPORTS on 15:01 - Feb 14 by Akinfenwa

From what I have read the best provider depends on your set up and ISP. I have only signed up for 1 month. IPTV is completely new to me only found out about it today. How long have you been using platinum? Has it been 100% reliable for Saturday 3pm?

Yes, reliable so far. You have to put in a little bit of work to find the best channel and comms but like you said earlier, it's a lot less work than Kodi. Epaul recently posted a link to a page with all games and which channels are showing them which made even simpler - I bookmarked it but unfortunately I don't have it on my phone to paste up - maybe you could ask Paul to put it up again?

I use IPTV app on smart TV. I would like a sub on my laptop using vlc or perfect player but it looks like a bit more work and I haven't got around to it yet.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

BEIN SPORTS on 16:50 - Feb 14 with 3199 viewsJackfath

Flawless.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BEIN SPORTS on 19:17 - Feb 14 with 3129 viewsepaul

BEIN SPORTS on 16:49 - Feb 14 by ItchySphincter

Yes, reliable so far. You have to put in a little bit of work to find the best channel and comms but like you said earlier, it's a lot less work than Kodi. Epaul recently posted a link to a page with all games and which channels are showing them which made even simpler - I bookmarked it but unfortunately I don't have it on my phone to paste up - maybe you could ask Paul to put it up again?

I use IPTV app on smart TV. I would like a sub on my laptop using vlc or perfect player but it looks like a bit more work and I haven't got around to it yet.

Here you go

http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024