Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union Berlin 14:47 - May 17 with 4693 viewskingo

At LR on the 28th July. Could be interesting after what happened and is still happening to some of our lads. Hopefully Mel and Bernd can smooth the waters.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Union Berlin on 16:29 - May 17 with 4495 viewsRangersw12

I still think the Met might intervene on this one

They've done it before with pre-season friendlies
Union Berlin on 16:55 - May 17 with 4406 viewskingsburyR

??

Are we allowed to ask?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Union Berlin on 18:14 - May 17 with 4264 viewsTonto

Union Berlin on 16:55 - May 17 by kingsburyR

??

Are we allowed to ask?

So it wasn't just me...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Union Berlin on 18:41 - May 17 with 4206 viewsBoston

??

Are we allowed to ask?

Spot of bother at Checkpoint Charlie last summer.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Union Berlin on 18:44 - May 17 with 4196 viewsBoston

They started it.

Union Berlin on 20:20 - May 17 with 3983 viewsNoDiddley

Why the fcuk would you want to play against a German (not very well known etc) in a pre season at LR?
Who organises these things?
Union Berlin on 20:39 - May 17 with 3933 viewsGroveR

Part of the Polter transfer I'd guess.
Union Berlin on 21:03 - May 17 with 3880 viewskingo

??

Are we allowed to ask?

Berlin Ultras attacked a bar that QPR were in. Despite evidence to the contrary some of our fans are being held responsible.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Login to get fewer ads

Union Berlin on 22:08 - May 17 with 3767 viewskingsburyR

Union Berlin on 21:03 - May 17 by kingo

Berlin Ultras attacked a bar that QPR were in. Despite evidence to the contrary some of our fans are being held responsible.

Cheers Kingo.

Hopefully no one was hurt and the lads charges are dropped.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Union Berlin on 23:54 - May 17 with 3586 viewsBoston

Union Berlin on 22:08 - May 17 by kingsburyR

Cheers Kingo.

Hopefully no one was hurt and the lads charges are dropped.

There were a number hurt.

Union Berlin on 08:06 - May 18 with 3362 viewssmegma

Union Berlin on 23:54 - May 17 by Boston

There were a number hurt.

About a week before the game a Union Berlin fan posted on here in response to SonOfNorfolt that QPR would not be taking over his local pub. So there was a warning.
There was a decent 50/50 split in the pub and we were made to feel very welcome. But then I left the pub and went to the ground which was a five minute walk away along a river bank.

I believe the trouble started while the 12 minute game long was being played. After the game we weren't allowed anywhere near the pub. Berlin has thousands of pubs.
Any retributions at LR will be seen as premeditated, especially as some have actually said so on here !!!!

I hope those charged get some help from the FSF/Amanda Jacks who is an expert on these type of things regarding UK citizens at games abroad.
Union Berlin on 16:27 - May 18 with 3087 viewsSonofNorfolt

Smegma's comments aren't quite true.
The Union fan, from England, who posted on here stated that there had been trouble there against Crystal Palace, but not much.
I've probably been in the Abseits Falle (Offside Trap) more than he has, so I know what it is like.
Pre-match it was great in there, a lot of them, a lot of us, drinking, singing and importantly it was sunny.
Then came the rain, typical fukkin Rangers, match abandoned in July after 13 minutes.

The trouble happened when some Rangers got back to the bar and met up with the few that hadn't left because of the rain.
In know way are our supporters to blame, they were attacked by a hell of a lot of Ultras, who were not around before hand, and allowed to instigate a row that they came off a lot worse than they expected.

As for the game here, there will be a noticeable difference between the two sets of fans, the regulars, who generally wear a lot of colours and the Ultras, who usually are clad in black.
Couldn't care less what happens to their Ultras, they deserve everything they may or may not get. (If they come at all)
I will drinking with my Berliner mates, which should be fine, until it starts fukkin raining.
Union Berlin on 20:27 - May 19 with 2613 viewsBoston

Union Berlin on 16:27 - May 18 by SonofNorfolt

Smegma's comments aren't quite true.
The Union fan, from England, who posted on here stated that there had been trouble there against Crystal Palace, but not much.
I've probably been in the Abseits Falle (Offside Trap) more than he has, so I know what it is like.
Pre-match it was great in there, a lot of them, a lot of us, drinking, singing and importantly it was sunny.
Then came the rain, typical fukkin Rangers, match abandoned in July after 13 minutes.

The trouble happened when some Rangers got back to the bar and met up with the few that hadn't left because of the rain.
In know way are our supporters to blame, they were attacked by a hell of a lot of Ultras, who were not around before hand, and allowed to instigate a row that they came off a lot worse than they expected.

As for the game here, there will be a noticeable difference between the two sets of fans, the regulars, who generally wear a lot of colours and the Ultras, who usually are clad in black.
Couldn't care less what happens to their Ultras, they deserve everything they may or may not get. (If they come at all)
I will drinking with my Berliner mates, which should be fine, until it starts fukkin raining.

These men in black, they all ICF with the calling cards?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024