Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"One of the best actors of his generation " 15:36 - Jul 27 with 8271 viewsmoonie

......Fill in the blanks.

I saw this headline today referring to Anthony Hopkins who describes what a shite he s been

Acting is different to real life ,is it not?

Personally ! I d go for De Niro even though he s done some crap of late
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 15:40 - Jul 27 with 5849 viewsDarran

What that nonce Kevin Spacey?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 15:46 - Jul 27 with 5856 viewsmoonie

Spacey was a great ACTOR .

Great actors are often vile people.

Same with musicians ,eg Jim Morrison. Loved the music,hated the man

Capisce
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 15:48 - Jul 27 with 5831 viewsDarran

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 15:46 - Jul 27 by moonie

Spacey was a great ACTOR .

Great actors are often vile people.

Same with musicians ,eg Jim Morrison. Loved the music,hated the man

Capisce

Yes but nobody’s sticking up for Morrison like you stuck up for the nonce Spacey.

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 17:00 - Jul 27 with 5802 viewsjackal

I'd go for Spencer Tracy myself.
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 17:59 - Jul 27 with 5760 viewssainthelens

Christian Bale.
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:08 - Jul 27 with 5748 viewsjack2jack

Tom Hanks has done some great stuff. Castaway, SPR, etc
(No subject) on 18:11 - Jul 27 with 5745 viewsLohengrin

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 17:00 - Jul 27 by jackal

I'd go for Spencer Tracy myself.

All day, every day.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:13 - Jul 27 with 5743 viewstnetennba

Van Damme
Login to get fewer ads

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:17 - Jul 27 with 5738 viewsjack2jack

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:13 - Jul 27 by tnetennba

Van Damme

Generation not genre 😉
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:19 - Jul 27 with 5732 viewstnetennba

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 18:17 - Jul 27 by jack2jack

Generation not genre 😉

😂👍🏼
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 19:19 - Jul 27 with 5675 viewsdickythorpe

Leonardo Di Caprio.
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:25 - Jul 27 with 5618 viewsJango

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 19:19 - Jul 27 by dickythorpe

Leonardo Di Caprio.

Has he done a bad film?
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:28 - Jul 27 with 5615 viewsexiledclaseboy

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:25 - Jul 27 by Jango

Has he done a bad film?

Catch me if you can.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) on 20:32 - Jul 27 with 5603 viewsLohengrin

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:28 - Jul 27 by exiledclaseboy

Catch me if you can.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:32 - Jul 27 with 5601 viewssainthelens

I refer back to Christian Bale....his portrayal in American Hustle is the best I've ever seen.
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 5565 viewsDarran

I’m not saying he’s a great but there was a superb interview with Johhny Depp in Rolling Stone a few weeks ago that took place over 72 Hours.

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/movie-features/the-trouble-with-johnny-depp-

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 22:24 - Jul 27 with 5518 viewsBlasterJack

Gary Oldman.
He has been in some shit but is always superb to watch.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 09:20 - Jul 28 with 5444 viewsmoonie

Gary Oldman brilliant actor but a pretty dark individual .
So ,it's possible to admire a skill of an individual apart from their personality .

Great news that
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 09:50 - Jul 28 with 5416 viewsLord_Bony

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The best actor of our generation.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 09:58 - Jul 28 with 5407 viewsmoonie

One of.

Anyway, I also liked Bette Davis,Laurel Bacall, Lana Turner and Marlene Dietrich but I'm no lesbian
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:01 - Jul 28 with 5401 viewsWarwickHunt

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 09:58 - Jul 28 by moonie

One of.

Anyway, I also liked Bette Davis,Laurel Bacall, Lana Turner and Marlene Dietrich but I'm no lesbian

Laurel? Was she the fat one or the skinny one?
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:11 - Jul 28 with 5392 viewsmoonie

Freudian slip Woz.

BTW, I believe you be batted for the other side ,as they say
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:14 - Jul 28 with 5387 viewsBirchgrovejack

Woody Harrelson. Definitely an underrated actor.
Id like to say Matthew Mcconaughy also
"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:14 - Jul 28 with 5386 viewsSwanjaxs

Windsor Davies

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

"One of the best actors of his generation " on 10:19 - Jul 28 with 5373 viewstheloneranger

Denzel Washington

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024