Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR/St George flag in Berlin end 21:12 - Jul 28 with 1578 viewsenfieldargh

The onion fans(sounded like onion) were quite impressive with their choreographed cheering which was fun to watch and probably to be part of. They 4/5 filled the upper loft.

The guy leading them was standing facing his fans on the top of the scoreboard, was expecting to see a red splodge hit the LSE.

Seb Polter was interviewed on the pitch at half time, one of the questions was what was it like playing in front of the QPR fans.(Not heard that one before). He said we werent that welcoming at first but he worked hard on the pitch and felt he won us over.

Second half a QPR/cross of St.George banner with the Britore crest on it was hung over the side upside down, was this nicked at the last game or given to them and being upside down was this supposed to be an intimidating insult?

Great afternoon, we have a lot of skilful ball players in our team. Onion Berlin were pants

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR/St George flag in Berlin end on 21:13 - Jul 28 with 1574 viewsenfieldargh

oh and yes it was bloody freezing!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR/St George flag in Berlin end on 22:01 - Jul 28 with 1392 viewssmegma

The taking of opposition flags is seen as an accomplishment in the world of divs. Then displaying said flag upside down is seen as the ultimate shame. I believe it was captured in the pub outside Unions ground last year.

I'm glad I was born with at least 2 brain cells.
QPR/St George flag in Berlin end on 22:50 - Jul 28 with 1283 viewsBoston

QPR/St George flag in Berlin end on 22:01 - Jul 28 by smegma

The taking of opposition flags is seen as an accomplishment in the world of divs. Then displaying said flag upside down is seen as the ultimate shame. I believe it was captured in the pub outside Unions ground last year.

I'm glad I was born with at least 2 brain cells.

We should nick their towels.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024