Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticketing question 08:41 - Nov 30 with 2346 viewshopphoops

Morning all, I'm buying Lower Loft tickets for the Boro game, for 2 adults, a child and a yound adult. Do I buy "adult family" tickets for the adults?

Thanks for any advice, I don't want to disturb Conor if it's not necesssary.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Ticketing question on 09:24 - Nov 30 with 2294 viewslondonscottish

Unless you've got a s/t in the lower loft/family stand I don't think you can buy tickets in there. IIRC the online system it lets you select them but then won't let you buy them.

I always end up buying tickets in the upper loft, ellerslie rd or occasionally the lower school

Sometimes they do deals for families in the school end. or at least they did do for a few seasons. Can't say I've noticed any offers this season.

EDIT; they are still doing the Friends and Family thing but not for Boro. There's an offer for s/t holders for the Ipswich game
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 9:28]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ticketing question on 12:01 - Nov 30 with 2240 viewshopphoops

Ticketing question on 09:24 - Nov 30 by londonscottish

Unless you've got a s/t in the lower loft/family stand I don't think you can buy tickets in there. IIRC the online system it lets you select them but then won't let you buy them.

I always end up buying tickets in the upper loft, ellerslie rd or occasionally the lower school

Sometimes they do deals for families in the school end. or at least they did do for a few seasons. Can't say I've noticed any offers this season.

EDIT; they are still doing the Friends and Family thing but not for Boro. There's an offer for s/t holders for the Ipswich game
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 9:28]

Thanks LS!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Ticketing question on 12:09 - Nov 30 with 2234 viewsRog

I am pretty sure you can buy a family ticket in Lower Loft if you have a membership, ST is not needed.
Ticketing question on 12:24 - Nov 30 with 2223 viewslondonscottish

Ticketing question on 12:09 - Nov 30 by Rog

I am pretty sure you can buy a family ticket in Lower Loft if you have a membership, ST is not needed.

Looking into it apparently I could have bought tickets in there as long as I had a junior with me.

The junior has to be registered with the club (passport, etc) but I think that's par for the course for buying any junior tickets.

Every day's a school day.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/pricing/

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024