Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro drifiting away 21:49 - Apr 2 with 620 viewsenfieldargh

Into injury time and 0-1 down to Bristol City. Oh shame they lost.

How is the football financial hierarchy going to look if Norwich, Leeds & Bristol gain promotion?

In that I mean that there will be more and more monied clubs ahead of us in the football pyramid.

Coming down Huddersfield & maybe Cardiff will have financial muscle whilst Fulham face the financial meltdown we have gone though.

WBA, Stoke & Swansea will still all have extra financial clout whilst Villa, Forest, Sheff Weds, Boro, Derby may face FFP but the punishment being meated out for first time offenders is not such an ordeal if you have a decent bash at promotion.

In the meantime we are rapidly falling back in the pecking order.

This will not unduly worry me if we are competing within our budget and our young players with shrewd transfer dealings and a decent manager can help move the club in the right direction but we are getting nearer and nearer to the 3rd division club I first started supporting

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Boro drifiting away on 00:05 - Apr 3 with 520 viewsDavieQPR

It's going to be two leagues in one next year. The haves and have-nots.
Boro drifiting away on 00:13 - Apr 3 with 514 viewsHunterhoop

Nah, all those due FFP punishment will struggle. Proverbial will hit the fan internally. For them, it’s not about how the rules impact how they compare to QPR; it’s how they impact them from this year to next. It will be big.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024