Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£260 million. 20:28 - Apr 4 with 2272 viewsBerkoRanger

No, not the new manager's salary. What the premier league clubs spent on agent fees. Outrageous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47817930
£260 million. on 20:38 - Apr 4 with 2242 viewscolinallcars

Yep we're in the wrong business. I wanted to be a fitter's welder. Either that or a welder's fitter.
£260 million. on 22:24 - Apr 4 with 2140 viewsMiss_Terraces

£260 million. on 20:38 - Apr 4 by colinallcars

Yep we're in the wrong business. I wanted to be a fitter's welder. Either that or a welder's fitter.

Before we all start slagging agents off. There is one legendary one his name "Lee Cook". The rest are parasites.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

£260 million. on 08:57 - Apr 5 with 2045 viewssmegma

£260 million. on 22:24 - Apr 4 by Miss_Terraces

Before we all start slagging agents off. There is one legendary one his name "Lee Cook". The rest are parasites.

All are parasites.

The PFA do it for nothing.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 8:58]
£260 million. on 09:18 - Apr 5 with 2006 viewsblacky200

£260 million. on 08:57 - Apr 5 by smegma

All are parasites.

The PFA do it for nothing.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 8:58]

The PFA will do the basics for nothing. A proper agent will be the one getting more teams involved and thus getting a better deal for the player.
What really rankles me is that the agent gets paid by both parties. How can that be right? I thought an agent's business was getting the best deal for his client. If both are his client Is he doing the best job for the player or the club? Maybe its time the authorities put a cap on how much an agent is paid per deal. Too much money is heading out of football.
£260 million. on 09:35 - Apr 5 with 1986 viewstoboboly

£260 million. on 09:18 - Apr 5 by blacky200

The PFA will do the basics for nothing. A proper agent will be the one getting more teams involved and thus getting a better deal for the player.
What really rankles me is that the agent gets paid by both parties. How can that be right? I thought an agent's business was getting the best deal for his client. If both are his client Is he doing the best job for the player or the club? Maybe its time the authorities put a cap on how much an agent is paid per deal. Too much money is heading out of football.

Exactly. Clubs shouldn't be paying agents, that is the players job as they employ the agent.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

£260 million. on 10:16 - Apr 5 with 1946 viewssmegma

£260 million. on 09:18 - Apr 5 by blacky200

HEnce they are parasites.
£260 million. on 10:23 - Apr 5 with 1936 viewsLblock

I was alerted to the fact by a mate that QPR spent £1.4mill on Agents fees same period. How can this be so, deferred payments from old deals maybe????

Top spenders we’re Villa at £3.5mill

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024