Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many going tomorrow 10:30 - Aug 30 with 1733 viewsDubaiR

Just went on and seen can pay on the day but no mention of allocation and how many sold so far.
How many going tomorrow on 11:35 - Aug 30 with 1642 viewsloftboy

Me and 3 of my kids

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

How many going tomorrow on 22:34 - Aug 30 with 1476 viewsstoweboy

Me and my 16 year old , his GCSE results were not great so I am going to make him suffer !
We was up here for the 1-1 a couple of seasons ago , he loves the away games , I said we will go
to Millwall away next month , he says it’s not an away day as you use your oyster !
How many going tomorrow on 23:09 - Aug 30 with 1444 viewsDubaiR

I used to love away games at the age of about 14, in the car with my dad and his mates. The adult jokes the music and at that age always felt like we took big numbers away. Loved the whole experience and was a bond we formed that we still have today.

Same when moved to Dubai met about 10 other Rangers all mates still and meet up when we can. Something special about our club. Fans of Chelsea etc are 10 a penny and most know nothing about football.
How many going tomorrow on 00:39 - Aug 31 with 1400 viewsBoston

How many going tomorrow on 22:34 - Aug 30 by stoweboy

Me and my 16 year old , his GCSE results were not great so I am going to make him suffer !
We was up here for the 1-1 a couple of seasons ago , he loves the away games , I said we will go
to Millwall away next month , he says it’s not an away day as you use your oyster !

With sharpened edges though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How many going tomorrow on 00:44 - Aug 31 with 1395 viewsBoston

Last time I was there we were smashed four nothing. Mind you, I was that dick on Radio Four who cautioned us getting carried away by the appointment of Mr Redknap.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How many going tomorrow on 14:38 - Aug 31 with 1162 viewsBushRanger82

No.
Got better things to be spending on, than the notoriously poor on the road, QPR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024