Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice story , from the other Forum, 00:52 - Sep 3 with 2250 viewsJackUlation

Good to hear this kind of story Conversation starter · 5 hrs
Garry Leech, After the devastation of my daughter Sophia’s life changing operation being postponed less than 24 hours before it was due to take place we were desperate to cheer her up. A few hours later just by coincidence I had a message from our amazing club to say they had Connor Roberts shirt for Sophia that she so desperately wanted from her being mascot against Preston. I’m not going to name names but I just wanted to publicly give a massive thank you to everyone that was involved in making this possible from the mascot day itself all the way through to delivering the shirt to Sophia and taking the time to talk all things swans with us! Never forget that we have such a special club that goes above and beyond to make our dreams come true not just on the field but off it too! To top it all off we of course beat Leeds and us Jacks are top of the league! Steve Coopers barmy army ❤️⚽️⚪️⚫️.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 0:55]
Nice story , from the other Forum, on 09:07 - Sep 3 with 1888 views3swan

Shows how outside football games that football can bring other benefits. Well done to all involved and hope Sophia gets the op soon.
Nice story , from the other Forum, on 09:27 - Sep 3 with 1836 viewsjohnlangy

Lovely story. All the best to you and your daughter.
Nice story , from the other Forum, on 09:37 - Sep 3 with 1804 viewsDarran

I’ve spoken to the dad on Twitter. Yes it’s fabulous she was having a great time but it boils my fuçking piss that they won’t allow disabled kids on the pitch in wheelchairs when they’re mascots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024