Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's referee 08:09 - Jan 10 with 679 viewsNorthernr

Brooks in charge of Brentford trip - Referee 10th Jan 2020 08:08
John Brooks from Leicestershire, who refereed QPR’s 2-1 away win at Sheff Wed in August, is in charge of the derby with Brentford this weekend. 2

Tomorrow's referee on 13:58 - Jan 10 with 540 viewsR_from_afar

Oh my, that pen he awarded to The Owls!

As I do with most controversial decisions, I just watched it at 0.25 speed. It's hard to see even a touch. There was certainly no shove. If he pulls that trick in the Brentford game, he'll be taken off a lot of Christmas card lists.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tomorrow's referee on 17:04 - Jan 10 with 464 viewsHarbour

Oh that does not bode well,,,,am I right in thinking they have been awarded dodgy pens against us in the last 2 games...we’ll barbet not playing but could see Josh falling for the dive routine
Tomorrow's referee on 17:27 - Jan 10 with 437 viewsCamberleyR

Tomorrow's referee on 17:04 - Jan 10 by Harbour

Oh that does not bode well,,,,am I right in thinking they have been awarded dodgy pens against us in the last 2 games...we’ll barbet not playing but could see Josh falling for the dive routine

Scowen was shat on by the ref in the home game when he wasn't within a yard of that diving prick Mbuemo who conned him. Mind you that game was refereed by that utter cockwomble Woolmer so shouldn't have been surprised.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024