Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Academy Education 22:34 - Feb 25 with 2733 viewsHastings_Hoops

Well played my team!

One observation - I think Jack Clarke has a lot of potential, but my goodness I lost my rag with him in the last few seconds of the match when BOS tried that stinging shot across goal, which ran towards R block. As Clarke stood moaning at BOS, rather than chasing the ball to the corner flag and holding possession for the team. if Derby had broken away and scored he would be totally responsible. Thankfully the whistle blew for full time, but I was livid.

Warburton needs to give him a severe talking to as talent aside, he could learn a lot from BOS’ character, who chased and harried lost causes all night and seemed to enjoy himself while he was at it!

Whinge over, but I hope Warbs saw that too and has a word for his own good.

Quality player - needs to work on his work rate and bite.
Academy Education on 11:15 - Feb 26 with 390 viewsderbyhoop

What I saw of Clarke, at Leeds, last season, he looked excellent. But, he is still a young kid and has hardly played at all this season.
He's got an awful lot to learn about playing competitive football in a man's game and, on the evidence of what he has produced for us (and Leeds this season) Spurs paid well over the odds for potential.
Both him and Amos need to be playing a serious number of big boy's games.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024