Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? 13:05 - Jun 7 with 3729 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone?
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 13:12 - Jun 7 with 2076 viewsjack2jack

He's only capable of fvcking up one thing at a time, give him chance mun.😉
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 13:18]
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 13:13 - Jun 7 with 2078 viewsbuilthjack

He is happy for the looting to start, it will help the economy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 13:24 - Jun 7 with 2057 viewsBillyChong

Rarely works weekends
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 13:25 - Jun 7 with 2053 viewsKilkennyjack

Hiding again, the shitehouse ...

Beware of the Risen People

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 13:57 - Jun 7 with 2010 viewsWarwickHunt

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 13:24 - Jun 7 by BillyChong

Rarely works weekends

Rarely works.
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 14:15 - Jun 7 with 1998 viewsmonmouth

Alexander Boris Letter-Box Picanninny Watermelon Bumboys DePfeffel Johnson?

Who could possibly guess what he thinks about minorities?

Plus he worked, or was worked over, for an hour last week, so now he's taking a well earned break.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 14:15 - Jun 7 with 1998 viewsBest_loser

He is busy repeatedly watching the film riot club

And reminiscing about the good old days
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 14:18 - Jun 7 with 1992 viewsCatullus

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 13:12 - Jun 7 by jack2jack

He's only capable of fvcking up one thing at a time, give him chance mun.😉
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 13:18]

You underestimate him!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 00:01 - Jun 8 with 1837 viewsKerouac

He should request that everyone goes outside their back garden and applauds the London Metropolitan Police Force...and we should all do it every day this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 00:07 - Jun 8 with 1833 viewsdunvantjack100

He needs to come out and make a stand against the protests, now.

However, he will get branded a racist for doing so. So I expect him to stay quiet for as long as possible.
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 00:31 - Jun 8 with 1815 viewsDippy

He has the toughest job on the planet, just like our Police.. but the experts on PS know so much better.

Poll: Cooper Out

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 01:16 - Jun 8 with 1792 viewsmajorraglan

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 00:07 - Jun 8 by dunvantjack100

He needs to come out and make a stand against the protests, now.

However, he will get branded a racist for doing so. So I expect him to stay quiet for as long as possible.

He doesn’t have the moral high ground to make a stand against the protests in support of the lockdown after the Cummings fiasco.

We have come a long way in the last 60years, but racism and hate still exists and more needs to be done. Boris can a make statement, he can also make a stand against racism, but he’s not going to want to incur the wrath of the Trumpster when he’s trying to secure a trade deal and I suspect he’ll keep his cards close to his chest. It’s claimed Trumpster is down in the US opinion polls, this could be bad newsfor the much lauded trade deal, the Senators and Congressmen have previously voiced their concern over borders in Ireland and threatened to torpedo any deal. A no deal Brexit and a no trade deal with the States could be bad news.
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 01:18 - Jun 8 with 1783 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 01:28 - Jun 8 with 1780 viewsJack123

Scum trying to burn the flag on the Cenotaph in London.

libera nos a malo

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 06:21 - Jun 8 with 1661 viewsPegojack

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 01:28 - Jun 8 by Jack123

Always good to get a lecture off a shining beacon of moral probity like Neil Hamilton.

Taken any bungs lately, Neil?
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 06:46 - Jun 8 with 1648 viewsjack247

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 06:21 - Jun 8 by Pegojack

Always good to get a lecture off a shining beacon of moral probity like Neil Hamilton.

Taken any bungs lately, Neil?

He’s right though
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 07:56 - Jun 8 with 1605 viewsPegojack

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 06:46 - Jun 8 by jack247

He’s right though

He's a scumbag ex Tory tvvat. The bloke on the statue is also a tvvat.
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:29 - Jun 8 with 1527 viewsjack247

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 07:56 - Jun 8 by Pegojack

He's a scumbag ex Tory tvvat. The bloke on the statue is also a tvvat.

You can be a twàt and have a valid point. He’s 100% correct there in my view
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:40 - Jun 8 with 1505 views3swan

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:29 - Jun 8 by jack247

100%

It's about the message not the messenger
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:43 - Jun 8 with 1500 viewsDarran

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:29 - Jun 8 by jack247

When I saw that video yesterday the only thing I could think of was why the police never grabbed him by the foot and pulled him down.

Mind you amongst everything going on there seems to have been some strange policing overall.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:46 - Jun 8 with 1494 viewsHighjack

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:43 - Jun 8 by Darran

When I saw that video yesterday the only thing I could think of was why the police never grabbed him by the foot and pulled him down.

Mind you amongst everything going on there seems to have been some strange policing overall.

They’re acting passively for a reason. They know anything that can be perceived as heavy handed will just stoke the flames and we’ll have this scum on the streets for longer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:51 - Jun 8 with 1486 viewsDarran

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:46 - Jun 8 by Highjack

They’re acting passively for a reason. They know anything that can be perceived as heavy handed will just stoke the flames and we’ll have this scum on the streets for longer.

Yes I completely understand that though they need to be careful how far they go with that plan because eventually it’ll make things worse itself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:53 - Jun 8 with 1480 viewsjack247

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 10:43 - Jun 8 by Darran

I don’t think the police can win in this situation. Don’t act and they get slaughtered for allowing protestors to deface monuments. Pull him down and they risk exacerbating a potentially volatile situation.
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 11:09 - Jun 8 with 1460 viewsLeonWasGod

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 01:28 - Jun 8 by Jack123

It's someone jumping up and down shouting, not trying to burn it. Why lie?
Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 1458 viewsHighjack

Has our PM made any comments about the protests? on 11:09 - Jun 8 by LeonWasGod

It's someone jumping up and down shouting, not trying to burn it. Why lie?

There is another video of him trying to light the flags.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024