Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
don't bet with Coral :-( they wont pay out on QPR 21:01 - May 3 with 2194 viewsphilbozz

I'm really fed up
last August I put a bet on with Coral for the R's to win the championship - £50 at 12-1 - I've never bet on us before like this, I don't know what came over me!!
All season I've been thinking the pay out - £650 would hopefully pay for most of mine and my sons season tickets in the premier league next year - however ... this is what Coral have to say in reply to my email asking for the bet to be honoured ...

Thank you for your message.

Please be advised that our Trading Team have informed us that they will be delaying the settlement of these bets until the result of the hearing has been announced on Friday re: a possible points deduction for QPR.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at Coral Customer Services.

Kindest regards

Duncan
Coral Customer Services

So according to Duncan, the hearing is all about a points deduction - which shows how much Coral know !!

I've asked Duncan for the Coral MD's name and contact details so I can ask him for my money!!

Still, it was a fantastic day on Saturday and they can never take that away from us!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024