Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help Needed 07:17 - Jul 14 with 612 viewsPaulHA2

Hi all.

I recently made a gofundme page to raise money for mental illness. I contacted Ed Barber at qpr to see if he could help with promoting it. I still have his email. He advised me as they were receiving alot of similar request that unfortunately the QPR website could not promote this.
He advised me to check out all the message boards.
I thought I would try raise as much as I could without reaching out to my fellow r's but I just am not reaching anywhere near what I thought I would. It's quite upsetting as this cause means so much to me.
I will post the link here. If its unacebtable,feel free to remove. Any help at all I would be so grateful. If everyone even donated a pound I would reach my goal.
I do hope everyone is safe and well.
And i apologise, I am not good with words but it really means so much to me. Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pfys6w-raising-money-for-mental-health-awareness?utm_

By the way I already shaved my hair!

Stay safe and thank you for reading.
Help Needed on 11:24 - Jul 14 with 553 viewsPaulHA2

Hi. I just want to thank the person who has donated. I really really appreciate it.
If anyone else could donate anything at, that would be amazing. I will post pictures of proof of donation and I will also be in my companies monthly newsletter.
If I reach 500 pound it will be doubled.
Please try and dig deep. Even a pound or 2 will help me massively.
Thank you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024