Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at Brentford 22:21 - Aug 4 with 8164 viewsconnell10

Ha ha ha ...W ANKERS.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 15:07 - Aug 5 with 1644 viewsNewBee

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:55 - Aug 5 by qprd

Isn’t it amazing how arrogant these fans are considering they have literally accomplished nothing in their 130 year history?

There’s a reason so many neutral fans were happy to see you lose.

"Arrogance"?

More like "You have a pop at us" (this thread), we have a pop back (my reply) - no need for either of us to get worked up.

Oh well, see ya next season for our usual six points.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 15:08 - Aug 5 with 1635 viewsNewBee

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:55 - Aug 5 by Rangersw12

Now type that again but without crying

Touche!
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 15:11 - Aug 5 with 1610 viewsBostonR

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:35 - Aug 5 by NewBee

"Bothered"? Why should we be bothered by that?

I mean, it's never any bother finishing above QPR these days.

Anyhow, we'll just suck it up while you Hoops enjoy yourselves - that's how being a football fan works, after all.

Then next season we'll concentrate on finding that little bit extra needed to get us into the top two and leave you to find that little extra needed to get you up to 12th. (Your best bet is probably points deductions for a few others, btw)

Obviously the best team never to win a play-off game. Fecking hilarious, given that you were all so sure that you win.

I love football today.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 16:37 - Aug 5 with 1505 viewsNewBee

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 15:11 - Aug 5 by BostonR

Obviously the best team never to win a play-off game. Fecking hilarious, given that you were all so sure that you win.

I love football today.

Hopeful - Yes, all of us.

Confident - Yes, most of us

But "Sure"? - None that I know of (it's football, after all)

Anyhow, you go on loving football, and not just today, but tomorrow, the day after and beyond.

For 12th September will come soon enough
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 16:45 - Aug 5 with 1484 viewsRangersw12

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 16:37 - Aug 5 by NewBee

Anyhow, you go on loving football, and not just today, but tomorrow, the day after and beyond.

Out of interest were you p*ssed off with the comments coming from your players and manger before the game ?

From the outside it smacked of arrogance that you thought all you needed to do was turn up and also gave Fulham the motivation they needed
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 16:47 - Aug 5 with 1479 viewsconnell10

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 16:37 - Aug 5 by NewBee

I'm still laughing now matey boy! A few years back I'd have wanted you lot to win but I've meet to many of your arrogant gobshite fans and that changed my mind.So go back to your bus stop sonny and maybe next year a? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...W ANKERS ..ha ha ha.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 17:08 - Aug 5 with 1416 viewsNortholt_Rs

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:35 - Aug 5 by NewBee

"Bothered"? Why should we be bothered by that?

I mean, it's never any bother finishing above QPR these days.

Anyhow, we'll just suck it up while you Hoops enjoy yourselves - that's how being a football fan works, after all.

Then next season we'll concentrate on finding that little bit extra needed to get us into the top two and leave you to find that little extra needed to get you up to 12th. (Your best bet is probably points deductions for a few others, btw)

I’m so so happy you lost last night you arrogant G O B S H I T E....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 17:31 - Aug 5 with 1356 viewsE17hoop

It was the one game away from the PL to being 46 away again so quickly.

They were out-managed by Scott(y) Parker who proved that analysing the little things like a keeper stepping forward at FK can be exploited.

Laugh? No. Ironic smile? Very much.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 18:43 - Aug 5 with 1279 viewsGroveR

I have to admit I admire the way they've set themselves up and built a sustainable ethos while we shat the bed hugely at our two bites at the golden apple.

I don't admire the way they go about play-offs though. That's fùcking hilarious.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 19:40 - Aug 5 with 1225 viewsEsox_Lucius

Did anyone see Scott Parker say that Brentford were the best team they had faced all season in the interview at the end?

Nah, me neither.

The grass is always greener.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 19:42 - Aug 5 with 1215 viewsEsox_Lucius

They must be the only club with a BMW that won't go into 3rd and always fails to reach its destination.

The grass is always greener.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 19:43 - Aug 5 with 1217 viewsE17hoop

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 18:43 - Aug 5 by GroveR

I have to admit I admire the way they've set themselves up and built a sustainable ethos while we shat the bed hugely at our two bites at the golden apple.

I don't admire the way they go about play-offs though. That's fùcking hilarious.

This sums it up nicely...

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 20:26 - Aug 5 with 1131 viewseastside_r

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 19:43 - Aug 5 by E17hoop

This sums it up nicely...

That’s genius.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 20:40 - Aug 5 with 1109 viewsNewBee

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 16:45 - Aug 5 by Rangersw12

Out of interest were you p*ssed off with the comments coming from your players and manger before the game ?

From the outside it smacked of arrogance that you thought all you needed to do was turn up and also gave Fulham the motivation they needed

Maybe I missed something but I didn't think them particularly outrageous. Nor was I surprised that FFC used them to motivate the players etc.

But in the end, it wasn't FFC's super-motivation which did for us, it was a combo of our simply "not turning up" and SP's selection/tactics, which he got spot-on on the night.

Hugely disappointng but that's football - sometimes shit happens but overall, we've had a lot less of it than most teams this season, or our own team in seasons past.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 20:44]
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 21:03 - Aug 5 with 1065 viewsconnell10

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 20:40 - Aug 5 by NewBee

Maybe I missed something but I didn't think them particularly outrageous. Nor was I surprised that FFC used them to motivate the players etc.

But in the end, it wasn't FFC's super-motivation which did for us, it was a combo of our simply "not turning up" and SP's selection/tactics, which he got spot-on on the night.

Hugely disappointng but that's football - sometimes shit happens but overall, we've had a lot less of it than most teams this season, or our own team in seasons past.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 20:44]

im still laughing mate

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:46 - Aug 5 with 926 viewsLblock

The run in at the end of the season is tough when the Premiership is in touching distance, we know this when we finished as CHAMPIONS and also when we stuttered into the Play Off final and only went and Zamorrrrahhh’d it.

So to CHOKE against a Sjoke team and not go 2nd in the 2nd last game is tough.

To CHOKE against relegation threatened Barnsley in the last game is a killer.

But then to CRUMBLE versus your big rivals who you’d not lost to in the 10 previous meetings on the biggest stage in THE most valuable club game in the world..... well, where do you start?

Yep, next season we’ll get beat twice, Bentford May get promoted and their HUGE and ambitious 17,000 stadium may yet get filled with South Korean premier day trippers. But this is about the here and now and I’ve been turned due to the arrogance of many new age out of the woodwork TW fans. What tipped me over the edge this season was being at Gimpin Park, in the New Road stand a few feet away from Peter ‘Kin Golham and his bitter, snidely and childish actions and approach. A sad and twisted man for sure.

Next season? Who knows?
“Said we want 10, said we want 10, said we want 10...”

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024