Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mendez-Laing sacked. 14:36 - Sep 9 with 2120 viewsJack11

I never post scum news on here, but this story is pretty interesting. Definitely one of their better players and now a free agent. Wonder what he’s done, I’m betting it’s white, powdery and goes up idiots noses.
Mendez-Laing sacked. on 14:55 - Sep 9 with 2078 views34dfgdf54

I don't think that would be a sackable offence for an asset like him. They would try brushing it under the carpet by going through "rehabilitation" etc as it's not a PED and would only have a few months ban I think.

It's something serious, all of his social medias deleted etc.
Mendez-Laing sacked. on 15:04 - Sep 9 with 2061 viewsJack11

Mendez-Laing sacked. on 14:55 - Sep 9 by 34dfgdf54

I don't think that would be a sackable offence for an asset like him. They would try brushing it under the carpet by going through "rehabilitation" etc as it's not a PED and would only have a few months ban I think.

I think you’re right, sackings for recreational drugs don’t tend to happen these days. It’s usually a supportive arm round the shoulder. He must be doing some time behind bars for them to be writing off 2-3 mill or whatever his value is. Otherwise why would they bother?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 15:08]
Mendez-Laing sacked. on 15:11 - Sep 9 with 2047 viewsswancity

Brushing it under the carpet ?

Unlikely as it’s messy stuff and the sniffer dogs could smell it

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Mendez-Laing sacked. on 15:18 - Sep 9 with 2029 viewsJack11

Mendez-Laing sacked. on 15:11 - Sep 9 by swancity

Brushing it under the carpet ?

Unlikely as it’s messy stuff and the sniffer dogs could smell it

I think a more modern phrase would be sweeping it between the cracks of their laminate wood flooring and covering it with an orla kiely rug.
Mendez-Laing sacked. on 15:29 - Sep 9 with 2009 viewsHighjack

You’re forgetting the club motto:

Once a bluebird always a bluebird until such time where it is inconvenient for a bluebird to be considered a bluebird in which case that bluebird was definitely never a bluebird and should be legally designated as not a bluebird.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024