Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jevani wins Player of the Month 07:35 - Dec 11 with 659 viewswessex_exile

Delighted for him too!

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/december/jevani-brown-player-of-the-month/

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Jevani wins Player of the Month on 08:00 - Dec 11 with 651 viewsGOSBTS

Well done Jevani, much deserved and delighted for him! Love his choice of hat for the photo op as well.

Not sure SB is given enough credit for realising his potential. Unless it was blindingly obvious and it's a failure of McGreal. In any case, Robbie must be delighted that the money he spent in 2019 has not gone to waste.
Jevani wins Player of the Month on 10:20 - Dec 11 with 639 viewsburnsieespana

Congratulations Jevani and well deserved.
Hopefully you can score a lot more this year although we seem to have gone back to playing Norris up front with Jevani behind which is not where he scored his goals from.
Seems to me for some reason JMcG did not see in Jevani what SB has so well done to him.
Jevani wins Player of the Month on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 597 viewswessex_exile

Jevani wins Player of the Month on 10:20 - Dec 11 by burnsieespana

Congratulations Jevani and well deserved.
Hopefully you can score a lot more this year although we seem to have gone back to playing Norris up front with Jevani behind which is not where he scored his goals from.
Seems to me for some reason JMcG did not see in Jevani what SB has so well done to him.

In McGreal's defence, I assume he saw enough in Jevani to want to sign him in the first place, just for whatever reason couldn't get it out of him last season. Credit to Steve Ball (and presumably Jevani too) for doing so this season though.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Jevani wins Player of the Month on 22:49 - Dec 11 with 584 viewsdurham_exile

Jevani wins Player of the Month on 19:39 - Dec 11 by wessex_exile

In McGreal's defence, I assume he saw enough in Jevani to want to sign him in the first place, just for whatever reason couldn't get it out of him last season. Credit to Steve Ball (and presumably Jevani too) for doing so this season though.

Jevani Brown was signed for big money £325K from Cambridge and their supporters were up in arms because he was highly rated.

Two things in particular went against him. His lacklustre performance at home to Cambridge when he was poor and they won.

And that Panenka penalty against Spurs which was woeful.

There were also rumours about lack of application and difficulties on and off the pitch.

His loan spell at FGR (which I was against from the start and publicly stated it) did not go well for either JB or FGR.

This season SB has decided to play him and the rest as they say is history.

But and here comes the but - SB must play him as an out and out striker and give him Folivi as a strike partner.

Jevani Brown is capable of scoring 20+ goals this season for Colchester. Opposition teams have decided to crowd him out normally with two or three defenders on him from the start and a few agricultural tackles too. Hence the need for additional firepower.

Throughly deserved player of the month and love the GOAT embroidery on his hat.

Lets hope he gets amongst the goals at Vale Park tomorrow.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024