Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper must be sacked 07:20 - Apr 3 with 6649 viewsJack11

If we want any chance at going up then we have to sack Cooper. I’m not sure what has happened but he’s lost it. It all lines up with most recent transfer window so it could be players coming in he did not want or he’s not managing to keep them all happy. Whatever it is, our downturn in form is beyond worrying and from looking like 2nd was ours to lose we now look like we will miss out on the playoffs. I’ve kept quiet til now because he deserved time to see if he could turn it around but last night has to be the final straw. There is too much at stake and even if we stumble over the line to the playoffs, we stand zero chance of winning them at this rate. Julian Winter needs to get his pal David Wagner over here. Played good football and got Huddersfield promoted.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 7:21]
Cooper must be sacked on 08:09 - Apr 3 with 4322 viewsChief

Grow up, it's not happening.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper must be sacked on 08:15 - Apr 3 with 4296 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why sack him. He had improved our position from last year and far higher than Potter.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cooper must be sacked on 08:24 - Apr 3 with 4284 viewsangryjack

Cooper must be sacked on 08:15 - Apr 3 by felixstowe_jack

Why sack him. He had improved our position from last year and far higher than Potter.

The blokes a fraud..no tactical nouse at all...can't se when things going wrong to change them ....he's being found out once and for all..got to go...
Cooper must be sacked on 09:23 - Apr 3 with 4225 viewsKeithHaynes

He won’t be sacked, there’s a huge financial clause in his contract to leave.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper must be sacked on 09:25 - Apr 3 with 4221 viewsChief

Cooper must be sacked on 09:23 - Apr 3 by KeithHaynes

As in he'd get a massive pay out if he was sacked?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper must be sacked on 09:34 - Apr 3 with 4211 viewsJack11

What do you think the problem is then, because there clearly is one? Do you think we should drift and hope we scrape the playoffs? Then inevitably lose those and carry this form into next season. He’ll be sacked in November at this rate anyway. Probably no Ayew or Guehi next season either. No parachute money. Yep let’s throw this great opportunity away by allowing the obvious to happen. It’s clear to anyone who wants to see it.
Cooper must be sacked on 09:38 - Apr 3 with 4203 viewsJack11

Cooper must be sacked on 08:15 - Apr 3 by felixstowe_jack

For some reason the wheels have fallen off. I’m not sure why exactly but it’s clear they have. That didn’t happen under Potter to the extent where we had a golden opportunity but the players stopped playing for him. More at stake now too, especially with parachute money ending.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 9:43]
Cooper must be sacked on 09:45 - Apr 3 with 4181 viewsraynor94

Cooper must be sacked on 09:38 - Apr 3 by Jack11

For some reason the wheels have fallen off. I’m not sure why exactly but it’s clear they have. That didn’t happen under Potter to the extent where we had a golden opportunity but the players stopped playing for him. More at stake now too, especially with parachute money ending.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 9:43]

And who's going to replace him? farcical idea with 8 to go

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper must be sacked on 09:46 - Apr 3 with 4179 viewsSlugster664

Cooper must be sacked on 09:34 - Apr 3 by Jack11

What do you think the problem is then, because there clearly is one? Do you think we should drift and hope we scrape the playoffs? Then inevitably lose those and carry this form into next season. He’ll be sacked in November at this rate anyway. Probably no Ayew or Guehi next season either. No parachute money. Yep let’s throw this great opportunity away by allowing the obvious to happen. It’s clear to anyone who wants to see it.

We are lying in 3rd place, playing poorly granted, the manager has had no proper funds to speak of, and people want him sacked Yes it's awful watching us play atm(last 3 months)but would you prefer someone like those up the road go for?

What would you doom mongerers be saying if he turns it around in the next few weeks, gets us our mojo back and starts getting results? Look at Wayne Pivac, awful first 18 months and now got Wales playing some lovely, winning rugby!

Don't despair gents, give the guy some credit to where we are and get behind him...fingers crossed this 3 month blip will come to an end shortly!

STID

Cooper must be sacked on 09:55 - Apr 3 with 4164 viewsJack11

Cooper must be sacked on 09:45 - Apr 3 by raynor94

And who's going to replace him? farcical idea with 8 to go

It’s only farcical in your view because it is unconventional. I’ve also answered about who should be bought in. Someone out of work who’s won the playoff final as a coach. Who also happens to be known by Winter.
Cooper must be sacked on 09:57 - Apr 3 with 4158 views34dfgdf54

Cooper must be sacked on 09:46 - Apr 3 by Slugster664

We are lying in 3rd place, playing poorly granted, the manager has had no proper funds to speak of, and people want him sacked Yes it's awful watching us play atm(last 3 months)but would you prefer someone like those up the road go for?

What would you doom mongerers be saying if he turns it around in the next few weeks, gets us our mojo back and starts getting results? Look at Wayne Pivac, awful first 18 months and now got Wales playing some lovely, winning rugby!

Don't despair gents, give the guy some credit to where we are and get behind him...fingers crossed this 3 month blip will come to an end shortly!

I don’t understand this “would we prefer going for someone like those up the road would go for”, we play exactly like them. There is no difference.

I’d be happy to see someone like Cam Toshack or Evatt given a go next year. It will be a hard gig and we will need to show more confidence in our own academy graduates as expensive loans which Cooper has utilised won’t be available. Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper, Cullen etc
Cooper must be sacked on 10:31 - Apr 3 with 4100 viewsonehunglow

Cooper must be sacked on 09:57 - Apr 3 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t understand this “would we prefer going for someone like those up the road would go for”, we play exactly like them. There is no difference.

I’d be happy to see someone like Cam Toshack or Evatt given a go next year. It will be a hard gig and we will need to show more confidence in our own academy graduates as expensive loans which Cooper has utilised won’t be available. Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper, Cullen etc

My opinion is Cooper is a corrosive influence.This transfer window another disaster really.

Owners have to be brave and I doubt they are.

Very worrying

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper must be sacked on 11:27 - Apr 3 with 4058 viewsraynor94

Cooper must be sacked on 09:55 - Apr 3 by Jack11

It’s only farcical in your view because it is unconventional. I’ve also answered about who should be bought in. Someone out of work who’s won the playoff final as a coach. Who also happens to be known by Winter.

The same Wagner who oversaw a winless 18 game run before being sacked at Schalke.

After Monday there's 7 games left.

Sorry as I said farcical

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper must be sacked on 11:38 - Apr 3 with 4053 viewsJack11

Cooper must be sacked on 11:27 - Apr 3 by raynor94

The same Wagner who oversaw a winless 18 game run before being sacked at Schalke.

After Monday there's 7 games left.

Sorry as I said farcical

Basing it on Schalke is not fair and you know it. They were and still are a crisis club. There are potentially 10 games remaining after Monday but you’re correct, under Cooper it looks like it will be 7 games.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 11:47]
Cooper must be sacked on 11:42 - Apr 3 with 4045 viewsPJackArmy

Cooper must be sacked on 09:46 - Apr 3 by Slugster664

Wow you are deluded, we play Worse football than them up the road and we just lost to them, the whole idea of this Cooper philiosphy and sticking to his footballing identity is laughable, just look at the stats, coopers football is hoofball and we have got someone like 'them up the road' !
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 11:43]
Cooper must be sacked on 12:01 - Apr 3 with 3997 viewsSlugster664

Cooper must be sacked on 11:42 - Apr 3 by PJackArmy

Wow you are deluded, we play Worse football than them up the road and we just lost to them, the whole idea of this Cooper philiosphy and sticking to his footballing identity is laughable, just look at the stats, coopers football is hoofball and we have got someone like 'them up the road' !
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 11:43]

I'm not deluded mate...I, like all on here want this club to be the best we can be, sacking Cooper now would put us back years. First half of the season, we were playing great football, agreed? What I'm saying is fingers crossed this '3 month blip' will end and we'll get back to where we were, playing nice football with positive results...I don't think Cooper is the perfect man for the job, I'm saying that sacking him in the next 18 months would be a huge mistake unless come Christmas we're still in this 'blip'. We're Swansea City mate, we cannot afford to sack managers willy-nilly...give it time, positive mental attitude

STID

Cooper must be sacked on 12:11 - Apr 3 with 3975 viewsCatullus

Cooper must be sacked on 12:01 - Apr 3 by Slugster664

I'm not deluded mate...I, like all on here want this club to be the best we can be, sacking Cooper now would put us back years. First half of the season, we were playing great football, agreed? What I'm saying is fingers crossed this '3 month blip' will end and we'll get back to where we were, playing nice football with positive results...I don't think Cooper is the perfect man for the job, I'm saying that sacking him in the next 18 months would be a huge mistake unless come Christmas we're still in this 'blip'. We're Swansea City mate, we cannot afford to sack managers willy-nilly...give it time, positive mental attitude

Positive mental attitude? Sorry but that is just silly, Andy Cole like nonsense. Fans can be as posootve as we like but it won't make any difference, specially as we're not allowed into stadiums.
It's Coopers job to motivate, it's Coopers job to make changes where needed and he's doing neither.
He's not changing team selection much, he hasn't changed starting formation all season and as things have gotten worse he has again drifted into no making subs until it's too late, waaay too late yesterday.
I look at it this way, players are fatigued and being told to work through it, things are going badly and confidence has dropped which is why we started lumping balls. Face it, yesterday we couldn't have passed wind succesfully. Cooper needs to face up to the fact that the current selections and formation are not working and do something. If he can't do something then we will see the season out and miss out on what could be our best chance for a long time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper must be sacked on 12:14 - Apr 3 with 3973 viewsNortbankboy

Third in the league and want the manager sacked?
You have not been support the swans long.
Get behind the club.there are another 19 clubs in div would love to be where we are
Cooper must be sacked on 12:24 - Apr 3 with 3956 views34dfgdf54

Cooper must be sacked on 12:14 - Apr 3 by Nortbankboy

Get behind the club.there are another 19 clubs in div would love to be where we are

Would love to have the players we have at our disposal yeah.
Cooper must be sacked on 12:31 - Apr 3 with 3951 viewsJack11

Cooper must be sacked on 12:14 - Apr 3 by Nortbankboy

Saying we are 3rd in the league is simply picking a snapshot and saying look isn’t this great? It’s not providing the context of potentially being 5 points clear in 2nd a month ago.

As a long suffering supporter, I can safely say that I’m looking at the bigger picture. I’m getting bored of saying it but I will one last time. This is our best shot at promotion in what will be perhaps a decade. We have no more parachute payments. Good players are leaving either due to contract expiry or loan ending. We are in real danger of not making the playoffs. I still think we need 3 wins to get there and at this rate, I can’t see another win, perhaps Wycombe but that is it.
Cooper must be sacked on 12:40 - Apr 3 with 3935 viewsNortbankboy

Cooper must be sacked on 12:31 - Apr 3 by Jack11

Saying we are 3rd in the league is simply picking a snapshot and saying look isn’t this great? It’s not providing the context of potentially being 5 points clear in 2nd a month ago.

As a long suffering supporter, I can safely say that I’m looking at the bigger picture. I’m getting bored of saying it but I will one last time. This is our best shot at promotion in what will be perhaps a decade. We have no more parachute payments. Good players are leaving either due to contract expiry or loan ending. We are in real danger of not making the playoffs. I still think we need 3 wins to get there and at this rate, I can’t see another win, perhaps Wycombe but that is it.

Careful what you ask for.
Who would you replace Cooper with?
Cooper must be sacked on 12:48 - Apr 3 with 3922 viewsJack11

Cooper must be sacked on 12:40 - Apr 3 by Nortbankboy

I know and it’s risky but I think it’s one of those situations where inaction will hurt us. Look at it this way: if we stick with him and we don’t go up, we’ll all think what if we twisted instead of sticking. If we do twist and don’t go up, I think we can all safely say we would not have gone up anyway. I don’t see how a replacement now could do any worse but it could definitely give us a bounce.

I’d honestly go for Wagner.
Cooper must be sacked on 13:24 - Apr 3 with 3891 views9MilesHigh

Cooper must be sacked on 09:23 - Apr 3 by KeithHaynes

I don't believe that for one second. Cooper ain't on a lot with us and he's only got a year left.

Half a million or less to get shot.

£150m plus at stake.

Do a Watford and get him out.
Cooper must be sacked on 13:35 - Apr 3 with 3869 viewsonehunglow

Cooper must be sacked on 12:40 - Apr 3 by Nortbankboy

I would actually replace him with the Stadium Cat who would be at least more alive and spiky.
Steve i dead from the neck up-clearly.
He looks bored shytless and actually IMOreally do depress players,fans and club alike.
He's a disaster in the making. We need t be brave

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper must be sacked on 13:46 - Apr 3 with 3860 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper must be sacked on 09:25 - Apr 3 by Chief

As in he'd get a massive pay out if he was sacked?

The club won’t sack him because of the compensation clause he no doubt has in his contract, they may well say you can go, and they get the compensation from the club he goes to. But they won’t sack him, no reason to.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024